Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
She can handle my eel etc etc.

fishlove0212a.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
There were many things I would have loved to have done to Margeret Thatcher but not one of them was of a sexual nature.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
I openly admit to fancying Amber Rudd. There, I've said it and don't feel ashamed :love::love:

rudd.jpg

Pickles

May 5, 2014
There were many things I would have loved to have done to Margeret Thatcher but not one of them was of a sexual nature.

That was a great bottle of Red Stag downed that day.........

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patreon
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
I met Mrs T once for a chat. She did have good pins but still no .

PS. Another poster has remarked about Liz Kendall. I must admit to a weakness for her when she appears on the This Week sofa

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I seem to recall the old fraud, shagger Clark, mused about the turn of Thatcher's ankle. I'd best not watch the series....it may warp my tiny mind.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...onderful-he-was-sleazy-and-cruel-1787343.html

I thought the quote under Clark's photo in that link was quite ironic considering who it was attributed to....
"Alan Clark, a cabinet minister under Margaret Thatcher, 'interfered' with two teenage girls, said Max Clifford"

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I didnt fancy her but admired the fact she was the best Prime Minister, MHO, that we have had during my lifetime and wish that she was in charge now as she would have sorted out the wimp MPs and Corbyn and his shower.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I didnt fancy her but admired the fact she was the best Prime Minister, MHO, that we have had during my lifetime and wish that she was in charge now as she would have sorted out the wimp MPs and Corbyn and his shower.

Like she went out to do battle with the wicked EU on our behalf, you mean? - and then meekly rolled over and did what they told her and signed the Single European Act. Hell, the price of two million unemployed wasn't nearly enough to pay for having that awful woman doing more damage to British heavy industry than the Luftwaffe managed in six years and destroying society (of which she decreed there was no such thing any more).

Cow (and that's one of the more polite C words that applies to her). Still, I expect everyone who bought their Council House at a knock down price, made some money out of it and set off a housing price boom that gives today's young people f*** all chance of getting on the housing ladder still thinks the wretched woman was wonderful. Deluded! Amazing what a bribe will do, eh........?

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

I love your humour BG. I’ve always wondered who you really are though - I mean the real you. Brilliant stuff BG.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Like she went out to do battle with the wicked EU on our behalf, you mean? - and then meekly rolled over and did what they told her and signed the Single European Act. Hell, the price of two million unemployed wasn't nearly enough to pay for having that awful woman doing more damage to British heavy industry than the Luftwaffe managed in six years and destroying society (of which she decreed there was no such thing any more).

Cow (and that's one of the more polite C words that applies to her). Still, I expect everyone who bought their Council House at a knock down price, made some money out of it and set off a housing price boom that gives today's young people f*** all chance of getting on the housing ladder still thinks the wretched woman was wonderful. Deluded! Amazing what a bribe will do, eh........?
“They bought their councils houses, put a brass door knocker on and started voting Tory”

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here