Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk and Duffy

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Well done everyone on this thread for showing your cruel nature.

Decent people would just ignore something they didn't find funny, especially when there's no harm intended. 0/20 for the responses.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Well done everyone on this thread for showing your cruel nature.

Decent people would just ignore something they didn't find funny, especially when there's no harm intended. 0/20 for the responses.

If you think the responses are cruel, God help you in the real world!

Welcome to the snowflake generation.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Should get £10m for Dunk and about £8m for Duffy.

Cracking bit of business.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
We are now haemorrhaging goals. If U Tony is serious about our future in this Division I hope he is looking for replacements in the centre of our defence as a matter of urgency. These lads are now well past their sell by dates.

Weren't Fisons the shirt sponsors for Ipswich at one time.

In which case your message makes as much sense as your banners.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
haemorrhaging goals?

Really?

Even if we were conceding more than we should, we have one of the best CB pairings in the league.

But use your brain for a moment, the last two games were against an on fire Liverpool and an in form United, in which we conceded a total of 3 goals, 2 of which were penalties.

I think that is an incredible testament to the quality of our defense. Few other sides would have managed to concede one goal in open play in those two fixtures.

Forgive me for saying this, but your post is utter madness.

Totally this apart from the american spelling of defence.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
We are now haemorrhaging goals. If U Tony is serious about our future in this Division I hope he is looking for replacements in the centre of our defence as a matter of urgency. These lads are now well past their sell by dates.

Thanks for your input fisions

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I agree with the OP, I long for the likes of Colin Hawkins and Robbie Pethick at the centre of our defence. We'd soon stop hemorrhaging goals in the Premier League with two players of their stature at the back.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I agree with the OP, I long for the likes of Colin Hawkins and Robbie Pethick at the centre of our defence. We'd soon stop hemorrhaging goals in the Premier League with two players of their stature at the back.

If you were a REAL Fan you’d know Pethick was a Right back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Perhaps you should look at the stat of. Only once this season have we conceded more than 2 goals in a match and not once have we lost by more than 2 goals. Dunk and Duffy are the best defensive pairing in the PL. Maybe not the best individually but as a pairing. The best bar none. And that includes the top sides.

They repel so many attacks it's unbelievable.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Palace fan ?

Doubt it. While they have their fair share of idiots, even the most intellectually lacking amongst them, would have come up with something better than that!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Robbie Pethick :bowdown:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

Do you live in Croydon?

el punal

Perhaps you should look at the stat of. Only once this season have we conceded more than 2 goals in a match and not once have we lost by more than 2 goals. Dunk and Duffy are the best defensive pairing in the PL. Maybe not the best individually but as a pairing. The best bar none. And that includes the top sides.

They repel so many attacks it's unbelievable.

You bit!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here