Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bong and Some of Our Fans

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
2-3 win at Bradford springs to mind; November 2006. We hardly ever won up north so it was an especially memorable win. In my mind we filled the upper tier, but probably only took between 500-1000. Always recognised half the people there on those long trips north. Dean Bowditch, anyone!?

Wasn't that the game when one of our players was banned for that match and ran onto the pitch to celebrate with the players

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
One of the biggest negatives of getting to the PL is the expectations and behaviour of some of our “newer” fans. I wonder what they would have said about Ashley Neal, Mark Farringdon, Richard Tiltman and Stafford Browne, to name a few.

Hold on, you are having a go at fans slagging off players by slagging off former players.
That's allowed then?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wasn't that the game when one of our players was banned for that match and ran onto the pitch to celebrate with the players

This fella needs to be banned for the sake of the players:-

[tweet]1086756209905094657[/tweet]

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Bong can be great and can do some brilliant defensive play but can occasionally back that up with a Sunday League moment.
That stood up during my 'expert' analysis.

So if you're unable to see the good stuff (for whatever reason :whistle: ) you are left with the worst footballer ever.

Isn’t that the case with most footballers? [emoji2]

Incidentally, Gross’s defending on the second goal was Sunday League.

IMO Bernardo is now the starter and Bong is back-up. If that is the case, then Bong is excellent cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Suggests you would like to see the outline of a big cock

I don't see what all the fuss is about... ???

cc.jpg

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Well eventually it kicked off in the row behind us today in the 2nd half as a group of fans persistently called Bong shit and the one behind me constantly shouted all Man Utd fans were Asian *****, in fact I don't think I have ever heard the C word used so much at a game.

Well done to all the fans for having a go back at these morons.

OK. This needs to be reported to Darren hopefully with some video or pictorial evidence.

Racism is becoming a general problem, given a boost by current societal issues.

Personally, I think we should a) come out as a remain club to ward off any inward looking imbeciles who might be tempted to ape the actions of idiots elsewhere and b) make sure we report anything and everything with a racial undercurrent and issue absolute lifetime bans.

The club were right to highlight these issues recently and we have an opportunity to reverse some worrying trends. We should be at the forefront of those efforts.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
OK. This needs to be reported to Darren hopefully with some video or pictorial evidence.

Personally, I think we should a) come out as a remain club to ward off any inward looking imbeciles who might be tempted to ape the actions of idiots elsewhere and b) make sure we report anything and everything with a racial undercurrent and issue absolute lifetime bans.

The club were right to highlight these issues recently and we have an opportunity to reverse some worrying trends. We should be at the forefront of those efforts.

A) Ignorant.
Racists are leavers but leavers are not racists on the whole.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I really do miss the old days of the proper fans, running the gauntlet at away games the Doc and his Tesco bag, 300 of us huddled at some northern shithole you could even go by yourself and still have a good day out. I often wonder what happened to this fine group of people as I hardly spot a friendly face at the Amex these days. New fans will never experience those wonderful away days that provided me with so many memories. It’s not what it was and will never be again.

We're getting older fella, love to see you early next season for a pint when I visit..........

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Fxxk me! You are correct, we should be.......and we are. But you get on your high horse and read a sermon that you think we have never heard before, it makes you look so right on and cool.

Look around you, open your eyes, BHAFC is perhaps the most liberal and forward thinking football club in the whole of the UK. So sit back and enjoy the ride.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
I really do miss the old days of the proper fans, running the gauntlet at away games the Doc and his Tesco bag, 300 of us huddled at some northern shithole you could even go by yourself and still have a good day out. I often wonder what happened to this fine group of people as I hardly spot a friendly face at the Amex these days. New fans will never experience those wonderful away days that provided me with so many memories. It’s not what it was and will never be again.

Lincoln in 2017 was a throwback. Great day out despite the result.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012

And there it is folks; the stupidest comment ever posted on NSC.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
If you can’t see the difference between joking about a few old players on a forum and going to matches and calling our own players c**** then it probably isn’t worth trying.

Thanks Richy. Saved me a writing the same.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I’m happy that the club stays completely out of party politics and the EU debate.

Sport is a welcome respite from the relentless drip-drip-drip of political coverage.

With the club/police dealing with individual racists, homophobes, anti-Semites, as and when.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I am assuming some of this is tongue in cheek....made me laugh, anyway.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here