Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So who scored our previous goal at Old Trafford ?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Just me that thinks Famerfourtickets feels a bit like HB&B using a different username?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
...copied below is ANOTHER great NSC thread that Famerfourtickets started - this time in 2011. Surprisingly, it attracted zero responses.

Latest news from a new source it would seem

0 Thumbs Up!
Brighton & Hove Albion: News from the Press Conference
The Albion weekly update by Tim Hodges.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
...copied below is ANOTHER great NSC thread that Famerfourtickets started - this time in 2011. Surprisingly, it attracted zero responses.

Latest news from a new source it would seem

0 Thumbs Up!
Brighton & Hove Albion: News from the Press Conference
The Albion weekly update by Tim Hodges.

Is it OK to say that Tim, **** and dim, should never be elected to public office? ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Anybody know how many ex NSC bellends want to be a Tory councillor?

Most of them. The rest want to be wing men for the BNP aka Britain First Reich (etc etc). :facepalm:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Is it OK to say that Tim, **** and dim, should never be elected to public office? ???

Well, I guess that is a matter for the electorate, should that possibility ever present itself.

All I would say, in a totally unrelated observation, is that those who seek public office often assume themselves to be far cleverer than those whom they seek to represent. This is rarely the case. In fact, many of them are really quite stupid and take us for fools.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well, I guess that is a matter for the electorate, should that possibility ever present itself.

All I would say, in a totally unrelated observation, is that those who seek public office often assume themselves to be far cleverer than those whom they seek to represent. This is rarely the case. In fact, many of them are really quite stupid.

:lolol::bowdown:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I’m surprised this cock is allowed to post given his previous threats against NSC.

I suspect he isn't. A bit like FredBinney recently. Cry for help. Weird. Someone should write a book about it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here