A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
WBA (H)
Fulham (A)
Watford (H)
Burnley (H)

All IMHO winnable games, if we do win them all then we're virtually safe and into a cup run, but underperform and we'll be in trouble. Disappointing result today but let's put it behind us and get ready for a crunch few weeks.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Not the games it’s certain players that will define it Solly bong not good enough how he plays more than knocky baffles me beyond belief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If CH wants to win those game, he most definitely has the players at his disposal to actually win them.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not the games it’s certain players that will define it Solly bong not good enough how he plays more than knocky baffles me beyond belief.

Bong had a good game imo, that pen looked very soft to me. Onwards and upwards

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Bong had a good game imo, that pen looked very soft to me.

To save people's time and effort, we save this comment and just have [MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION] include it in every Official Match Day thread from now till the end of the season?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
To save people's time and effort, we save this comment and just have [MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION] include it in every Official Match Day thread from now till the end of the season?

Oh NO is Bernardo out for the season? :rolleyes:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
All the home games are winnable now until the Man City match

Yes, absolutely. We now have it our hands to get to the 40 point line, but probably won't need that much. Obviously anything can happen, but I would be surprised - and not a little annoyed - if we lose any one of the next 7 home matches.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
WBA (H)
Fulham (A)
Watford (H)
Burnley (H)

All IMHO winnable games, if we do win them all then we're virtually safe and into a cup run, but underperform and we'll be in trouble. Disappointing result today but let's put it behind us and get ready for a crunch few weeks.

We lost away against a resurgent Manchester United. Not many would have backed us to come away with anything today. Not sure I would look on it as disappointing to be honest.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
We might draw a couple (or more).

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Loads of winnable games now until May.

Now it’s up to CH to go for it. If he preps and fires up the team the way he did against Liverpool, we should be in for some good days.

Let's be honest, l don't think we did too badly today, just a one goal defeat, and it was a game that we didn't expect to get very much from anyway, it's beating the likes of Fulham and Burnley, two teams that we play shortly, that we really need to do.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here