Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We won the second half

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How often has that been said? Getting just a bit tired of hearing it now to be honest. By the time we wake up and start playing the damage has already been done.

I don't think it's 'us' that needs to wake up.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I'm sure we would all have agreed it was a penalty if the player was wearing blue and white.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think it's high time points were earned on a half match basis. If you're winning at half time 1.5 points, drawing you get .5 points. Repeat for the second half. Take the lead in the first half, extend it in the second you get 3 points, take the lead in the first half no change in the second half, or drawing at half time and win the game in the second half = 2 points, and so on.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Thought it was a stonewall penalty. If it was on one of our players there aren't many in blue and white that would argue it shouldn't be given. Naive defending from Bong when beaten. Could only end one way.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sounds like something you’d hear after an under 10s game

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Same shots on target (5) as United

Thought it was better than last week

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
How often has that been said? Getting just a bit tired of hearing it now to be honest. By the time we wake up and start playing the damage has already been done.

To be fair, Liverpool and Man Utd were free games for us. Nothing expected, and so it turned out to be that way. Save the indignation for the teams we should, and hopefully will be beating.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here