Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Top man.RIP Sarn't Major Shutup.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
He was also in the wonderful BBC film Grand Slam - an absolute cult favourite in Wales - and was part of the cast for the remake of Under Milk Wood, a recording that featured just about every Welsh actor going.

A talented actor indeed

Gorffwys mewn heddwch

What Dylan Thomas thought about the village. RIP WIndsor....absolutely loved it ain't half hot mum and such a shame the bbc won't show past episodes as they are supposed to be totally un PC

Llarrggub

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
RIP Windsor, Saw him a few times in my old haunt, the Thieves Kitchen, many years back. He was appearing with Melvyn Hayes in panto in Worthing I believe about 25 years ago. Windsor and a group of the cast/crew would come down from the Connaught for a few beverages. Wherever he sat in the pub the rest would sit around him and all turned their chairs towards him and listened spell bound to his stories. He liked a drink and he stood his round and was very popular. RIP.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
He also recorded Whispering Grass with Don Estelle at the old Pebble Beach studios in Worthing and would retire to the Clifton afterwards. RIP.

Miserable Les

Jan 17, 2019
RIP Windsor, Saw him a few times in my old haunt, the Thieves Kitchen, many years back. He was appearing with Melvyn Hayes in panto in Worthing I believe about 25 years ago. Windsor and a group of the cast/crew would come down from the Connaught for a few beverages. Wherever he sat in the pub the rest would sit around him and all turned their chairs towards him and listened spell bound to his stories. He liked a drink and he stood his round and was very popular. RIP.

Cracking pub at it's height, used to attract a fair few celebs and actors to the old top bar when they were in town.

RIP Windsor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here