Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The most real life Alan Partridge TV programme

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Been meaning to do this for a while but was reminded last night when watching Bobby Davro, Cheryl Baker and Michelle Collins camping. Oh how we laughed with Partridge lines like Inner City Sumo or Youth Hostelling with Chris Eubank. But some TV Execs have taken inspiration. So what is your favourite Partridge alike TV programme? I am tempted to end the thread straight away with Pat Butcher, John Fashanu, Linda Robson and Biggins getting stoned in a camper van but there are many other candidates. Debbie McGee and Nigel Havers on a canal boat with Lorraine Chase? Melvyn Hayes, Lesley Joseph and Nick Heywood go Motorhoming? Yvette Fielding and Rustie Lee work in a spa? Ghost Hunting with the Happy Mondays? Touch the Truck? Keith Chegwin in a naked gameshow?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Just in case anyone missed it, I am not making up the one I think should win.

42:00 for Biggins after too much pot. :sick:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The winner of this thread doesn't air til the 23rd of this month: Danny Dyer's Right Royal Family

Danny Dyer: 'I like a chinwag about medieval history'

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Anything containing Garry Richardson

He IS Partridge, no question. I once saw Steffi Graf walk away from him in the middle of an interview and him walking after her trying to continue it. The only thing missing was him shouting "Steffi. Steffi! Steffi! Steffi!"

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
"Hitchhiking across Europe with Jacob and Boris"

They could have a strictly limited budget, a figure to be decided by the hot Dianne A.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Not quite sticking to the spirit of the question, but this thread has reminded me of this video that was doing the rounds before christmas.

[tweet]1075687823347499008[/tweet]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here