Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I know this ain't gonna happen, but I would like to see the team that finished today start against West Bromwich.
Just to see what happens.
Agree. We don't have another game until Watford at home. Some changes, what with niggles etc but not whole sale, different eleven.

D

Deleted member 2719

Hughton knows better than you otherwise you'd have his job.

#justsaying

The problem is Chris's underlying Theresa May stubbornness won't let him see the obvious.

I would give Piltdown a shot at it if I can be his sidekick.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hughton knows better than you otherwise you'd have his job.

#justsaying

What a stupid thing to post.

I may not have the talent or been spotted to have played at the top.

I pursued a different career.

However there's been many successful managers who haven't played top level but have followed a career in coaching and made the top table so you'll never know.

We are allowed an opinion and sometimes that opinion may just be right.

#justsayingbecauseican

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Great improvement 2nd half but the end result is that we lost another game that perhaps we could and should have got something from. It showed that we desperately need an AM with pace to rep,lace Gross or Propper as they get tired.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The problem is Chris's underlying Theresa May stubbornness won't let him see the obvious.

Attack......getintothem.....attack...........****emup..........attack.. Go on lads give it a go.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Just how long will CH keep wearing the blinkers for ?

Much as Glenn Murray has been an excellent signing in his second spell, he now needs to be used as an impact sub after this or as a starter in case of dire need. The difference when we have Locadia and Andone up front is that things can and do happen. Not to mention the hacked off feeling when either one or both are left on the bench hoping for a ten minute cameo. Locadia was getting really so before he has had a few starts recently !

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Looked a penalty to me. lets look at what the experts say on match of the day :shrug:

There are no experts on MOTD only ex-players and they manage to show their ignorance on a regular basis.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
What a stupid thing to post.

I may not have the talent or been spotted to have played at the top.

I pursued a different career.

However there's been many successful managers who haven't played top level but have followed a career in coaching and made the top table so you'll never know.

We are allowed an opinion and sometimes that opinion may just be right.

#justsayingbecauseican

6b85347c9d6c473ec32899fe8fc3704b.jpg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We'll never know if that is the case, Hughton set up how he thought we could best get a result, when it didn't work, he changed it.

Yes, he changed it ..................... and we still lost!

Think we are 'growing into' this division a bit though, so not too depressed at tonight's result. Little bit concerned that we're dropping away from PL division 2, though - don't want to be pulled back into PL division 3.

D

Deleted member 2719

Attack......getintothem.....attack...........****emup..........attack.. Go on lads give it a go.

That's the one!! :banana::banana:

If they come off the field after a loss to Palarse they would be thrown to the lions..........I............no i don't mean Millwall.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009

Great idea, try moaning the players into performing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
There are no experts on MOTD only ex-players and they manage to show their ignorance on a regular basis.

They should get you on there. It couldn't hurt.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Yes, he changed it ..................... and we still lost!

Think we are 'growing into' this division a bit though, so not too depressed at tonight's result. Little bit concerned that we're dropping away from PL division 2, though - don't want to be pulled back into PL division 3.

Still enough daylight between us and the bottom 3.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
That's the one!! :banana::banana:

If they come off the field after a loss to Palarse they would be thrown to the lions..........I............no i don't mean Millwall.

You know it makes sense.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
That was a performance to be very happy with. The only other team to worry United under Solskjær that much was Spurs (at home).

There’s a pattern emerging with United’s performances under Solskjær. They give everything the first hour and hope it’s enough to see them through. That’s why we were the better team the last half hour. They were bloody happy to hear the final whistle. At home. Against us.

Well done, boys.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here