Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Lets be honest, you can hope for the seemingly impossible but seeing as we are so dross away from home and can barely beat relegation fodder- we only won the Huddersfield game because they had a man sent off- we were always in for a battering today. Brighton 0 away from home yet again...

But this isn't dross. we're playing well against a rejuvenated, and frankly unrecognisable from earlier in the season, Man Utd.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
So f***** poor and predictable.

Fans that went up there deserve a refund. Although to be fair, they probably knew what was going to happen as would anyone who watches us regularly so maybe not.

Might have to change my 2.0 pre game prediction to 3.0 now.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

What's the point of taking an interest if you can't hope for the seemingly impossible now and then. One can have the realistic expectation of losing, while still realising that shocks do happen, and that we might do it.

As Bill Shankly once said: "If you aim for the stars, you might hit the ceiling. If you aim at the ceiling, you are likely to stay standing on the floor."

Because the manager and players make it obvious they don’t believe that so why should the fans?

We’re the most predictable team in the league.

Fair play to Palace, we would NEVER do what they’re doing at Liverpool and did at City.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Chris needs to earn his salt now.

ʕ ͡ಠ ͟ʖ ͡ಠ)

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton

Fans that went up there deserve a refund. Although to be fair, they probably knew what was going to happen as would anyone who watches us regularly so maybe not.

A dive and a great finish, We've created some half chances and Muzza prob should have scored.

What the hell do you expect?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Albion are 100/1 for the win, if CH makes THE change at half time - I'm in!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Your moaning on these match threads is completely OTT. You'd do well to try and develop a sense of perspective.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here