Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Good stuff at the end, but not quite enough. But hopefully for the next few matches the decent work will get some rewards.

I guess we will concentrate on Fulham more than WBA, but we should be able to put in a good display against both.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
At least we're not Chrystal Palace.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Well played lads, unlucky. Great positive management from CH when plan a wasn't working.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Great second half performance. Shame the game was essentially over by half time

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I enjoyed it - as I have all of our games since the end of November. We don't give up, and always look as though we're in with a chance. Looking forward to the next few matches.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Great performance overall, no shame in that result. Quality goal decided it

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Are we able to play all 90 minutes the way we played the second 45 minutes?
If yes, then as of the next match do it.
Been saying for weeks we are far better than the way we set ourselves up and today away at Old Trafford against a very in form Manchester United surely we have now shown that we are able to take on the best and beat the others.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Early in the season we weren't playing well but were picking up points. Last few weeks we've played well without getting points against the top teams.

Keep this level of performance up and I think I'm going to enjoy the rest of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here