Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
No good doing well and always giving away soft pens. Not a Bong hater but he needs to learn to be more careful in the box. Gives away so many needless pens/feekicks.
Bit late In his career for that.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
But this isn't dross. we're playing well against a rejuvenated, and frankly unrecognisable from earlier in the season, Man Utd.

We're playing OK, up until the final third, then cocking up our chances. Is it a case of being scared on the big stage? Because you'd fancy us to put some of these chances away if we were playing at the Amex.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
A bit of belief and positive intent from the manager and players. To surprise us a little. This is a completely predictable game so far.

We’ve made it totally easy for them, it’s a self inflicted losing position. It was a blatant pen - stupid challenge by Bong and we chose to play with 10 men, Murray shouldn’t be on the pitch, Andone should have started and would have probably made more of that chance.

Ridiculous.

D

Deleted member 2719

Gross and Murray have been really poor and look off the pace.

What a huge surprise that is.

Most people called it and the manager seemed to miss it and still played the pair.

Isn't one of the golden rules to play inform players, its an insult to the players who could replace them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I guess we've got 20 mins of 'this' before we try and get something from the game.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
We're playing OK, up until the final third, then cocking up our chances. Is it a case of being scared on the big stage? Because you'd fancy us to put some of these chances away if we were playing at the Amex.

I think the difference is simply the quality in front of goal, we have had a few chances to test the keeper and failed. All down to money.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Stream just showed Liverpool scoring then back to our game! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

So we are 2-0 down at HT and we waste another 15+ mins until he will give anyone a sniff of getting on.

So predictable come on Hughton shake it up a bit.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I think the difference is simply the quality in front of goal, we have had a few chances to test the keeper and failed. All down to money.

I take your point but Murray's 1on1 volley vs De Gea is just lack of bottle in my view. Just get it on target and force the keeper to make the save. How many away games have we failed to score since being promoted?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
So we are 2-0 down at HT and we waste another 15+ mins until he will give anyone a sniff of getting on.

So predictable come on Hughton shake it up a bit.

A bit of belief and positive intent from the manager and players. To surprise us a little. This is a completely predictable game so far.

We’ve made it totally easy for them, it’s a self inflicted losing position. It was a blatant pen - stupid challenge by Bong and we chose to play with 10 men, Murray shouldn’t be on the pitch, Andone should have started and would have probably made more of that chance.

Isn't there a team closer to where you live that you two can support
*cough Pompey cough*

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here