Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
He’s bloody told them everything that they needed to know how to beat us , we’ve no chance now as my sources tell me they hadn’t bothered analysing our tactics, he should be hunted down Frankenstein stylee and handcuffed to the Brexit thread .

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Similar to last week, keep the score down lads?

I'm hoping for more than 0 shots on target this afternoon but I won't hold my breath. :rolleyes:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Murray and March as extra defenders is the plan I imagine. Draw or narrow defeat being the target
This has to be Murray's swansong, unless Andone is off to Barca.

I can't say I'd blame him.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Anyone listening on seagulls tv?

Can you paste the link please?

The one on the site just goes to a subscribe page for me

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I know he's got no pace but Murray bullied the shit out of the united defense at the Amex. Both games. Just a question of whether we can actually have the ball in their half enough for him to do it again.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Oh Chris. Why the f*** is Murray starting ahead of Andone?! He offers us nothing in this sort of game. So disappointing.

United 2 - Albion 0 it is then. Sick of us just accepting a low scoring defeat before the match starts in these games.

SockMonster

Oct 12, 2007
Brighton
Oh Chris. Why the f*** is Murray starting ahead of Andone?! He offers us nothing in this sort of game. So disappointing.

United 2 - Albion 0 it is then. Sick of us just accepting a low scoring defeat before the match starts in these games.

This is a game we are likely to lose whoever starts. That being the case and we are say 2-0 down with 20 mins to go who would you rather bring on to chase the game? Murray or Andone? I think the answer is obvious and hence why Murray starts.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

We get very few points away from home, so in an attempt to change our Chris picks the same old and slow again. Andone and Knockaert was be as bemused as the fans.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If I'd gone back to Old Trafford today, I'd be on my way home NOW.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here