Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Shame we hadn’t been bad since the penalty but assume that’s it

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
F*ck!

We were going alright since the pen. up until then too - felt we were in with a chance of equalising. Back behind the sofa again for me now!

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
What's the point of taking an interest if you can't hope for the seemingly impossible now and then. One can have the realistic expectation of losing, while still realising that shocks do happen, and that we might do it.

As Bill Shankly once said: "If you aim for the stars, you might hit the ceiling. If you aim at the ceiling, you are likely to stay standing on the floor."

Can you tell Chris that please.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
What's the point of taking an interest if you can't hope for the seemingly impossible now and then. One can have the realistic expectation of losing, while still realising that shocks do happen, and that we might do it.

As Bill Shankly once said: "If you aim for the stars, you might hit the ceiling. If you aim at the ceiling, you are likely to stay standing on the floor."

Lets be honest, you can hope for the seemingly impossible but seeing as we are so dross away from home and can barely beat relegation fodder- we only won the Huddersfield game because they had a man sent off- we were always in for a battering today. Brighton 0 away from home yet again...

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
First goal Button’s conceded from open play. He’s done well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Time to park the bus.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Great finish, way more deserved than the first goal.
We looked alright as well. Need to take Murray off for Andone and I'd get AK on to run at them too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here