Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Crystal Palace open up Selhurst Park for Emergency Accommodation

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Odd way to approach the January transfer window but I suppose needs must.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
It's one of the lounges that's being used, and it's an emergency shelter as it will only be used when the temperature drops below zero. BBC has more details. Apparently it can take 10, which isn't an awful lot but I suppose not all of the spaces at the stadium are easy to heat etc...

They only need ten as they'll be keeping Zaha in the starting eleven.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is the third thread on the generous hospitality of the shitehouse massive towards the homeless of their parish. The guesture is good, but its not that good. :rolleyes:

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Great initiative.

Bit unfair to ask the homeless to travel into Selhurst though. They’ve got it bad enough as it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Two extracts from the article ....can't help but think there is a link there....or maybe I am just a cynical old git

They will also be given a hot meal, breakfast and washing facilities, said Croydon Council, who helped set it up.

Last year, the council approved plans to increase Selhurst Park's capacity from 25,456 to more than 34,000.

clockend1983

Apr 1, 2010
Crickey12 posts in 9 years. Clock end in 1983 Was indeed a great place to be. 26k of us there.......few weeks before in the league game the whole crowd was only 17k at Highbury if I remember rightly.

Yes I was one of the 26k
I didn’t know I had to put more post on sorry

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here