Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham tickets

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
now available in Neutral section at the bargain price of £50 !!

JimothyJames95

Jan 2, 2019
Eastbourne
I went there earlier this season with a friend to watch them get hammered by Arsenal. Ended up paying £60 for the ‘neutral end’. The whole area was practically Arsenal..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
If i'd been drinking my coffee whilst I read that, I'd have spluttered it. Crazy price. It's a no from me.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Previous Fulham ticket thread was saying that they won't except any ticket purchases from Sussex post codes, not sure how true this is.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
It would b great to have more Albion in the away end, however I have sat in the neutral part before it was full of Albion, Dunkys charging run forward. very odd experiance wouldnt recommend for what is usually one of the best away days of the season.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Truly disgusting the prices that some of these clubs charge for tickets, but unfortunately that's modern football money-culture for you. At the end of the day it comes down to us, the fans, if you want anything to be done about it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How many times can you involuntarily think/say "the game's gone" before you officially become a broken record grump?

When your posts end:-

Regards
MB

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Previous Fulham ticket thread was saying that they won't except any ticket purchases from Sussex post codes, not sure how true this is.

It's bollocks!

Just arrived in UK to find a voicemail from a very nice chap at Fulham FC who goes by the name of Hugh. He wanted to let me know that they were opening up P4 and was calling because I had a BN postcode. They were just wondering whether I would like to relocate next to the Brighton fans to be "nearer my kind". Sure, sounds good, I said and, by the way, one of the kids would like to go. Can I turn that into a pair of tickets? Certainly sir, just give me the long number on the card etc etc.

It was all over in a jiffy and felt like a transgender reincarnation of the famous Pamela Stephenson "that'll do nicely, sir, and would you like to rub my tits?" sketch. As ever, I'm probably the only one who has the faintest idea what I'm talking about but give Hugh a call at the box office and he'll take care of you.

Last edited:

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Truly disgusting the prices that some of these clubs charge for tickets, but unfortunately that's modern football money-culture for you. At the end of the day it comes down to us, the fans, if you want anything to be done about it.

When you say "these clubs" presume you are including our very own? Just checked and for example Watford in West Upper is £46.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I was in the neutral zone for the game where Dunk headed in the winner. The prices were nowhere near anything like £45 for a senior ticket.
It's the Premier League now, don't you know.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Isn’t this just an underhand way of getting around the maximum £30 ticket price for away fans?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Think it was £20 in the Championship I have 3 Fulham loyalty points from the Dunk game:)£50 put me off tbh streaming of every game makes you think twice these days.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
When you say "these clubs" presume you are including our very own? Just checked and for example Watford in West Upper is £46.

Yes exactly, this is a new corporate aspect of the club that has come in over the last few years. Doesn't sit right with me,but it's unfortunately part and parcel of the incredible modernisation we've had

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here