Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 19-20/1/19

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The more games they lose, the sooner we become mathematically, certainly safe and can do away with 'unlikely' to catch us. Palace started last season with a such a poor run of form, no one had had such a bad start and survived. Yet they finished above us. Funny things happen in football. 'Mathematical certainty' is much more preferable to 'unlikely'.

I take it you're still one of the lunatics still banging on about goal difference.

If g/d becomes an issue I hope we're relegated because this team sure has hell doesn't deserve to be in the Premier League if it throws away a 7 point 'lead' with comparatively easy home games to come.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This is not like last year, with the worry. Brighton will get a load of wins and draws in the very favourable fixtures starting now.

Don’t have your confidence but I am loving this season since the new signings have started to establish themselves. We have done really well in the last few games but I can’t shake off the feeling that we could get sucked back in. I still want to see the clubs at the bottom lose. Saints recovery is pissing me off too :smile:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Don’t have your confidence but I am loving this season since the new signings have started to establish themselves. We have done really well in the last few games but I can’t shake off the feeling that we could get sucked back in. I still want to see the clubs at the bottom lose. Saints recovery is pissing me off too :smile:

So a team that his 26 points from the first 23 games, is capable of getting 11 points from the next 18 games.
While being overhauled by 5 other clubs, all of which have to be played.

NOTHING CAN GO WRONG NOW.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Llorente is paid £75k a week and has now scored as many league goals for Fulham as he has Spurs.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Still not making sense. You think Fulham and Hudds will catch us?

Can they? Yes. 45 points to play for.
Will they? Probably not.

But the sooner the answer to 'Can they?' becomes 'No' the better.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I take it you're still one of the lunatics still banging on about goal difference.

Nope.

If g/d becomes an issue I hope we're relegated because this team sure has hell doesn't deserve to be in the Premier League if it throws away a 7 point 'lead' with comparatively easy home games to come.

Yeah, we've never missed out on anything after blowing a 7 point lead, have we?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

In the dour times (losses) I join in with the bedwetters, but I feel really confident with so many things coming together for the club. Check out the remaining fixtures for the bottom clubs - hellish.

The bookies/betting public have the following take:

DD4FB5BE-C42A-4B68-B78E-781C9F8970EC.png

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
1-1 Spuds equalise

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
This is a 100 mile an hour game, more like a Championship game than a Premier League one, entertaining but Fulham do look fragile at the back

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Second half definitely like that. Naive by Fulham to go end to end ... (bought superiority) Spuds will rip them apart and win.

Not sure that Fulham can “do a Brighton” so have to go for it I guess :smile:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Rose gets booked for diving having been fouled

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Cruel haha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports