Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dortmund v Leverkusen Tickets

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Its well known Brighton and Leverkusen fans or 'ultras' have a strong affiliation. There are around 100 Brighton going to Hertha Berlin with the Leverkusen boys for their last game of the season. In fact, Brighton fans are so welcomed there that people give up their tickets so Brighton fans can go.

I'm told it stemmed from a Brighton fan jumping in to defend a Leverkusen fan who was getting battered by opposition fans at a game. There were 50 Leverkusen fans at palace away last season, proper nutters.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Monchengladbach close and they are at home that weekend. Bundesliga is great atmosphere

This.

We were planning to take my brother in law to Dortmund for his birthday a few years ago but either they were away or we had a similar issue with tickets (can’t remember now). Anyway, we went to Monchengladbach and it was fantastic. We’ve been back and plan to go again. Still not been to Dortmund!

North East Seagull

Jul 6, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I went to Dortmund last season. The club were doing an official 'adrenaline package' . Wasn't cheap (120 euros if I recall) but we got 2 nights, in a Dortmund hotel, scarf and, other tourist tut for that. Seats were in tourist area away from the Wall but it is fun to watch them bouncing. Top day out but Dortmund nightlife was a bit low key. Not sure, if such packages are available for higher profile games but worth considering if you definitely want to go and can't be bothered with touts.....or Viagogo.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
This.

We were planning to take my brother in law to Dortmund for his birthday a few years ago but either they were away or we had a similar issue with tickets (can’t remember now). Anyway, we went to Monchengladbach and it was fantastic. We’ve been back and plan to go again. Still not been to Dortmund!

Return customer. Bet they are Borussia Monchengladtohaveyoubach

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
We fly and stay in Dusseldorf once a year, there are literally hundreds of options for football in the top 6 tiers within 100km circumference and the train travel is spot on. I'm doing Schalke in a few weeks for the first time.

Dortmund i went Viagogo and cost me £70 for the stand opposite the Yellow wall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here