Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dortmund v Leverkusen Tickets

akipling

Jan 12, 2010
Morecambe
Can anybody help?

Me, my son and a mate are booked to go to Dusseldorf for the weekend on the weekend of the Dortmund v Leverkusen match 24th Feb and would like to go.

I’ve contacted the Dortmund ticket office and they said tics go on sale to members on 23rd Jan with no further plan to go on general sale. They suggest I might have a member ‘friend’ who could do me a favour (not sure how PB would feel about that) so here I am reaching out to the good NSC community....

Son is a massive fifa fan and would love to stand in the yellow wall, I’m not too fussed and would rather stand in the Leverkusen end but would be happy with any help.

I’ve already secured Düsseldorf tickets on the satdi at €13 a pop in safe standing so looking forward to cheering Markus on.

Thanks in advance for any advice or help.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
You’ll be stuck with via gogo. I had to pay 200e for Dortmund v Real Madrid. Via gogo is not a dodgy site at all.

There are a group of Leverkusen fans who go to Brighton games maybe they can put you up in the away end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Monchengladbach close and they are at home that weekend. Bundesliga is great atmosphere

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Email - Paul Lambert.

Tell lies and say your son became a fan ever since watching him play for Dortmund in the Champions League Final for Dortmund and ask if he can help.

Paul is really good at responding to stuff from fans

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
On earlier on the satdi, would only leave an hour to get from there to Fortuna. Rather have an easy day with a few beers....

Cheers tho :thumbsup:

Bochum & Cologne in Bundesliga 2 are at home on the Saturday. Both would be a 13.00 kick off and doable so long as you didn't hang around too much at the end.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
You’ll be stuck with via gogo. I had to pay 200e for Dortmund v Real Madrid. Via gogo is not a dodgy site at all.

There are a group of Leverkusen fans who go to Brighton games maybe they can put you up in the away end

I got ripped off by Viagogo last Oct. Paid £130 for Caro Emerald tickets at the Brighton Centre. Tickets never arrived. Customer services were the worst ever, said they were sent to me and it's my fault I never got them so tough sh1t.

Never got my money back. Subject to a whole legal case because of similar actions.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I got ripped off by Viagogo last Oct. Paid £130 for Caro Emerald tickets at the Brighton Centre. Tickets never arrived. Customer services were the worst ever, said they were sent to me and it's my fault I never got them so tough sh1t.

Never got my money back. Subject to a whole legal case because of similar actions.

Not possible for Bundesliga tickets. You get the ticket when you pay (e ticket).

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Not possible for Bundesliga tickets. You get the ticket when you pay (e ticket).

I recall there were huge protests about Viagogo. Did they Bundesliga outlaw it in the end?

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
Can anybody help?

Me, my son and a mate are booked to go to Dusseldorf for the weekend on the weekend of the Dortmund v Leverkusen match 24th Feb and would like to go.

I’ve contacted the Dortmund ticket office and they said tics go on sale to members on 23rd Jan with no further plan to go on general sale. They suggest I might have a member ‘friend’ who could do me a favour (not sure how PB would feel about that) so here I am reaching out to the good NSC community....

Son is a massive fifa fan and would love to stand in the yellow wall, I’m not too fussed and would rather stand in the Leverkusen end but would be happy with any help.

I’ve already secured Düsseldorf tickets on the satdi at €13 a pop in safe standing so looking forward to cheering Markus on.

Thanks in advance for any advice or help.
Me and a few of the chaps go over for Bundesliga and sausages every season, and to be honest, Dortmund is the only one we failed to get tickets for. We tried touts, after legitimate channels, but even then there were plenty of other people looking for tickets, so you may have to get in early or be prepared to pay over the odds.
We ended up watching on the telly in the fan park, not the same, but we went to Fortuna v St Pauli the following day, which was great.

Are you staying in Dusseldorf? That is a cracking place for a beer if you are. Best of luck anyway.

akipling

Jan 12, 2010
Morecambe
Me and a few of the chaps go over for Bundesliga and sausages every season, and to be honest, Dortmund is the only one we failed to get tickets for. We tried touts, after legitimate channels, but even then there were plenty of other people looking for tickets, so you may have to get in early or be prepared to pay over the odds.
We ended up watching on the telly in the fan park, not the same, but we went to Fortuna v St Pauli the following day, which was great.

Are you staying in Dusseldorf? That is a cracking place for a beer if you are. Best of luck anyway.

Yeah we’re staying in Düsseldorf - have you got any tips for beer and sausage? I’m not sure I’m going to like Altbier but I’ll give it a go, more of a lager man myself! :)

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Dortmund is a ****er. You'll struggle to get ticket(s) through normal ways and means especially on the yellow wall.

Personally I'd chance it and try and get a couple outside but then I've been before and its always been just me.

Aside from that try and find or local to assist or swallow the cost on Viagogo.

cowburn86

Sep 30, 2011
Berlin
Another vote here for viagogo, especially for a game against Leverkusen there is no chance of them going on general sale. I went a couple of years back and think I paid about 90euro per ticket, I would say though that it is worth it, probably the best atmosphere I've experienced in a stadium. As for Düsseldorf I would recommend just wandering around the Altstadt, plenty of bars there. I wouldn't bother spending any time in Dortmund as there is not much there. Enjoy!

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Dortmund is a ****er. You'll struggle to get ticket(s) through normal ways and means especially on the yellow wall.

Personally I'd chance it and try and get a couple outside but then I've been before and its always been just me.

Aside from that try and find or local to assist or swallow the cost on Viagogo.

Getting tickets in the yellow wall (gelbe Wand) in Dusseldorf. Would never happen in Germany.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
Yeah we’re staying in Düsseldorf - have you got any tips for beer and sausage? I’m not sure I’m going to like Altbier but I’ll give it a go, more of a lager man myself! :)
Nowhere specific, but if you head to the Aldstadt then you can't go wrong. I think it's been called Europe's longest bar crawl, literally dozens of pubs so if one isn't to your liking then just stumble a few yards to another one.
I quite liked the Altbier, but I mainly drink ale so right up my street.
Lots of restaurants in the area too, so your sausage and curry wurst needs are covered, plus I always enjoy a crispy pork knuckle on a night out in Germany, do your own jokes, provides a bit of ballast for the nights drinking.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
I know a Leverkusen fan on Facebook - I’ve just sent him a message as to whether he could help . I will let you know his reply and then hopefully put you in contact

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
Duesseldorf is great, just go to the old town and slag off anything to do with cologne, they will love you.

I am going to see fortuna play away at Schalke in the cup in a couple of weeks time, cant wait, now that Suttner has signed for them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here