[News] Duke of Edinburgh involved in CRASH

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
mobility-scooter-1-3.jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm getting a sense of deja vu...97. A black car flips. The Duke of Edinburgh escapes unscathed.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
The way the news said he got out and walked away from the incident made him sound like the ****ing terminator.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
You have to admire a 97 year old who can roll a car, and yet get out and walk away. Legend.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
BBC story says he had to be helped out, very shocked and shaken, and was breathalised.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
And this is why old people should have their licenses taken off them...

why do you know the circumstances surrounding the accident and the cause of it. Why was he breatherlised as I thought, but could be wrong , it happened on Sandringham which would be private land so not subject to laws etc.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Clearly staged, we all know he drives a white Fiat Uno...

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
You have to admire a 97 year old who can roll a car, and yet get out and walk away. Legend.

To be fair he had decades of practice - he regularly appeared on the TV news rolling his horse carts that he raced and sometimes being dragged through trees and bushes sideways!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
why do you know the circumstances surrounding the accident and the cause of it. Why was he breatherlised as I thought, but could be wrong , it happened on Sandringham which would be private land so not subject to laws etc.
It was on a public road outside the estate.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

really?

#couldbewrong

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here