Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Theresa May - worst Prime Minister for 50 years?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Purely on her time in charge, not only has she not done anything remotely worthwhile, but has continually put party interest ahead of national (making last night's speech especially ludicrous), and overseen the worst attempt at negotiation since I tried to get off my last parking ticket. Alienated the EU, all opposition parties, and most of the country. Appears increasingly deluded and mad. That Tom Watson speech last night surgically ripped her to shreds. May has edged 'Call Me Dave' into second place IMHO.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
So not inherited the worst economic and political situation in years then, oh I see, that's OK then.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Purely on her time in charge, not only has she not done anything remotely worthwhile, but has continually put party interest ahead of national (making last night's speech especially ludicrous), and overseen the worst attempt at negotiation since I tried to get off my last parking ticket. Alienated the EU, all opposition parties, and most of the country. Appears increasingly deluded and mad. That Tom Watson speech last night surgically ripped her to shreds. May has edged 'Call Me Dave' into second place IMHO.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?369665-Worst-British-Prime-Minister-in-History

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
So not inherited the worst economic and political situation in years then, oh I see, that's OK then.

And reduced the Tory majority after calling an election she didn't need to !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here