Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] One of our own?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
and we certainly don't mention that striker anymore since Ulloa joined......oh!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Few points to make as a local lad to these places. Yes Heathfield isn’t the best but Hailsham is worse (although getting better). Lots of Albion in both towns. I know Sollys old man through a mate and he goes to most Albion matches home and away and certainly doesn’t support Palace. His sister used to work at my local pub but don’t know her. There could be some distant relatives that support palace but certainly not main family. Oh and everyone from around these parts was born in Eastbourne back in the day!

Haha! Thanks for that. I didn't want to think of palace every time Solly was bombing down the wing!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
And his family are Palarse season ticket holders

That is absolutely rubbish.
I know his Mother and Father, they live down the same road as me, his Grandad, his sisters and his younger brother are all Albion fans.
They are usually in the players family area in the East Stand at all home games and his father Steve goes to quite a lot of away games.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I know his Mother and Father, they live down the same road as me, his Grandad, his sisters and his younger brother are all Albion fans.
They are usually in the players family area in the East Stand at all home games and his father Steve goes to quite a lot of away games.

Why do people come on Nsc and make up rubbish? [MENTION=18209]Surrey_Albion[/MENTION] ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Steve comes in he North for a beer sometimes too! Always likes a chat about the Albion & certainly doesn’t blow smoke up his sons arse either.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here