Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] One of our own?

WATFORD zero

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 10, 2003
Now much as I love Lewis song he's one of our own, isn't the fact of the matter that we have two of our own?

For a number of reasons that I won't go into, I'm not a great fan of heathfield, but doesn't the fact remain that we have two of our own?

Or do the words not fit?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
BT Sport One now

Just finished, will it be repeated?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Could it be explained by the fact that one of them is now playing for England, whereas the other one has sometimes struggled to make the jump up to the Prem?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Now much as I love Lewis song he's one of our own, isn't the fact of the matter that we have two of our own?

For a number of reasons that I won't go into, I'm not a great fan of heathfield, but doesn't the fact remain that we have two of our own?

Or do the words not fit?

But Lewis and Solly are

Solly March is from Hailsham though. :shrug:

WATFORD zero

Jul 10, 2003
Solly March is from Hailsham though. :shrug:

Hailsham, Heathfield, they are only one step away from the inbred Pyromaniacs of lewes, and therefor by association Hurst and hassocks.

Anyway the point is they are both one of our own :rolleyes:

Last edited:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
Jun 27, 2012
Could it be explained by the fact that one of them is now playing for England, whereas the other one has sometimes struggled to make the jump up to the Prem?

Solly has played for England u23s and started in every Albion prem match this season bar one (he came on as sub).
Last season he appeared , starting in most of them, 36 out of 38 of our league matches. Not bad for someone who has “struggled to make the jump up”.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
But he doesn't. He's another bloody one of our own, hence we have two of our own and need a new song :lolol:

Solly already has a song. Our team is Brighton & Hove Albion, and only Dunk comes from Brighton. It isn't Brighton, Hove and Hailsham Albion.
Actually Solly was born in Eastbourne.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
....and was at Crystal Palace prior to us.

A lot of lads that are good at football from a young age and from Sussex end up at either Brighton or Palace academies. Quite a few end up starting at 1 academy and moving to the other.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here