Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If We Qualified For Europe . . . .

el punal

Purely hypothetical of course - at present! But should we achieve that honour would you go to the Albion’s first away fixture? Now most enthusiastic fans would say “Of course!”

Would you still say yes if we drew Kairat Almaty? Of course you would, you say, without considering that it’s a stone’s throw of 4,245.7 miles from Brighton in deepest, darkest Kazakhstan situated somewhere between Afghanistan and Mongolia.

For those of you still up for it, think of the loyalty points! :drink:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Purely hypothetical of course - at present! But should we achieve that honour would you go to the Albion’s first away fixture? Now most enthusiastic fans would say “Of course!”

Would you still say yes if we drew Kairat Almaty? Of course you would, you say, without considering that it’s a stone’s throw of 4,245.7 miles from Brighton in deepest, darkest Kazakhstan situated somewhere between Afghanistan and Mongolia.

For those of you still up for it, think of the loyalty points! :drink:

Easier than Blackpool away midweek during a fuel protest Sept 2000

0-2 Rogers and Hart

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'd go if I could take a flask.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
makes you start thinking though about the fans of clubs who are despised on here have been going to games like this for years.....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Raising you....

I would only go if I can take a plastic bottle of water into the stadium with the top still on

Frankly I recon they'd let us in with a calor gas stove, a sheep, and a large knife with which to kill and butcher it, plus cases of lager to wash down the resultant tasty BBQ.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
In answer to the question, I would say dependent on work and cost, but I would try my utmost to get there.

I would love to get stabbed in Napoli or beaten up in St Petersburg

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I'd love us to be drawn against a team from somewhere sunny, with a beach, and easy transport links, and play on a Sunday morning, and we win, and... sorry - I drifted off there.

Not interested at the moment. Not part of our trajectory, but if it worked out I could go - I would.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here