Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] How much is Callum Wilson worth?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Will Chelsea pay the reported asking price of £75m?

The cheapskates are rumoured to be offering only £50m.

I wouldn't get out of bed for that money, let alone drive someone to London.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
. <- you seem to have missed this out.

he's a decent player, but thats simply ridulous for a 26 yo with a OK record at mid table.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
He is worth as much as the next club is willing to pay... I can't see Liverpool, City or United wanting him. So if Chelsea say £50 then that's his value (to them).

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
£75m? Jesus Christ.

An Englishman who can score 10-15 goals a season. £25m tops.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The question is how much do Chelsea need him and what are their other options?

If they want an improved striker (which they clearly do) they are going to have to pay this sort of cash. They don't have that many options.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
How much is he worth? About the amount of the small change that Abramovich carries round in the pocket of his spare jeans.

So, about £75M then.................................

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Will Chelsea pay the reported asking price of £75m?
Not sure if he is worth £75m in real life, but if he goes to Chelsea he goes straight in to my Fantasy team.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Zaha hasn't scored for 4 months but is still rated at £100m + by the goons up the road

You have to remember his assists though, he is a goal maker as well as a goal scorer, just look at his stats and you will see why he is a £100+ player. Stats of course are deceiving, had he been given an assist for each penalty he earned then he would be on more than 1 assist this season, there are many many players in the PL who have zero assists and even one of our most prolific scorers this season such as Duffy only has 1 assist.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
judging by the way Sarri likes Hazard as a false 9 I doubt £75M for someone to sit on the bench will get sanctioned by the money men ... unless they expect Hazard to leave sooner rather than later

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here