Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Citeh v Wolfs

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So is that in the football rules for fairy's.How football has changed from when I was a young man

No it [getting the ball] isnt in the laws, that’s my point. There’s just 3 items which need to be considered for a foul: recklessness, carelessness and excessive force. That’s it. Them’s the rules.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
City getting a tad lucky again, a week after Kompany didn’t get sent off for a worse challenge on Salah. Strange how these things work at the top of the table...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Don't worry, he'll be up and about again in a couple of days

He's been a much more cheerful lad since his mother joined him in Manchester recently. It's poor Joseph I feel sorry for.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yep players like Norman Hunter, Nobby Stiles, Ron Harris and Dennis Wise would be constantly banned in girly football of today

Hmmmm....none of them were remotely fit or fast enough to be able to get a tackle to land in today's game. Also, do you really hanker for the days when hacking someone down from behind was all perfectly acceptable? Football was slow and shit back then.

Pointless taking historical figures and transposing them in today's world.

That said, I wonder how Churchill would have handled the Brexit negociations? Or Julius Caesar? :rolleyes:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here