Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Dafabet Masters - Ally Pally 13/1/19 - 20/1/19

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Barry stumbles over the line in an edgy 8th frame.

6-2

He will face the Thunder from Down Under in the next round.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Another high quality day at the Masters:

13:00: 'MR HAIRCUT 100' Judd Trump (Eng) v 'THE WARRIOR' Kyren Wilson (Eng)

19:00: 'THE JESTER FROM LEICESTER' Mark Selby (Eng) v 'ON FIRE' Stephen Maguire (Sco)

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Another high quality day at the Masters:

13:00: 'MR HAIRCUT 100' Judd Trump (Eng) v 'THE WARRIOR' Kyren Wilson (Eng)

19:00: 'THE JESTER FROM LEICESTER' Mark Selby (Eng) v 'ON FIRE' Stephen Maguire (Sco)
The 13.00 match up is a modern day classic in the traditions of flaky snooker flair against robotic consistency. I don't actually mind Kyren that much but will be rooting for the Ace in the Pack to prevail.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The 13.00 match up is a modern day classic in the traditions of flaky snooker flair against robotic consistency. I don't actually mind Kyren that much but will be rooting for the Ace in the Pack to prevail.

Think he will win, there aren't many finer sights in snooker than Mr Haircut 100 in full flow and he will have the vast majority of a raucous and partisan Ally Pally crowd behind him.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Wilson broke down in the balls, and then with another chance, he missed a frame-ball green... Judd clears up with 58, clinching the frame by a single point and leads 3-0

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Kyren's bottle is gone... broke down in the balls again - missed a straight red - and Judd has cleared up to lead 5-0

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Kyren's bottle is gone... broke down in the balls again - missed a straight red - and Judd has cleared up to lead 5-0
Now he's made a mess of a great chance in Frame 6. I don't write him off though - he is one of the players I would fancy most to make a highly improbable comeback.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Now he's made a mess of a great chance in Frame 6. I don't write him off though - he is one of the players I would fancy most to make a highly improbable comeback.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Wise words Moshe. He has clinched the 6th frame with a decent break.

5-1

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Judd twitches on match-ball pink... and Kyren seals it with a tidy clearance.

5-2 game on? Not yet.

The Nugget suggesting Judd has a flawed psyche... can't bring himself to nail his opponent when he has his foot on the jugular.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Judd regains his composure and eases to a 6-2 win.

Trump will face the winner of tonights Selby/Maguire clash in the quarter finals.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I thought he (Mr Haircut 100) looked good, I fancy him to go deep in this tournament.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Let's get the boys on the baize.... Stephen 'The Maverick' Maguire v Mark 'The Jester from Leicester' Selby for the final place in the quarter finals.

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
Let's get the boys on the baize.... Stephen 'The Maverick' Maguire v Mark 'The Jester from Leicester' Selby for the final place in the quarter finals.

Is there a sportsman with a less appropriate epithet than Mark "The Jester from Leicester" Selby? Anyway he's got going now and won back to back frames to lead 2-1. The Maverick has his work cut out to keep with the so-called Jester on this form.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here