Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Spurs v Utd

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Fantastic centre midfielder, won tons, but played for the club you hate to your core. Which doesn’t matter one shit.

The clip above shows the type of player he was. Doesn’t matter who he played for. I don’t hate Liverpool to my core nowhere have I stated that so jog on

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Brilliant ?

One of the dirtiest pieces of shit ever to “play” football.

Dirtiest player I ever saw was Jimmy Case. I watched him play a long raking ball from midfield....all eyes on the ball bar mine and Case's. His follow through was a 90 degree swing into the guts of an opposition player coming up behind him to his left. 110% brutality.

Ask me who he was playing for at the time. Go on, ask me :rolleyes:

Like Souness, a dirty player and a great player from a bygone era, as [MENTION=21158]Weststander[/MENTION] indicated.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Dirtiest player I ever saw was Jimmy Case. I watched him play a long raking ball from midfield....all eyes on the ball bar mine and Case's. His follow through was a 90 degree swing into the guts of an opposition player coming up behind him to his left. 110% brutality.

Ask me who he was playing for at the time. Go on, ask me :rolleyes:

Like Souness, a dirty player and a great player from a bygone era, as [MENTION=21158]Weststander[/MENTION] indicated.

Don’t need to ask as I was watching us well before he turned up. The tank was even dirtier.

My only comment was he was a dirty shit. No need for pissy knickers to get in a tiss

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Don’t need to ask as I was watching us well before he turned up. The tank was even dirtier.

My only comment was he was a dirty shit. No need for pissy knickers to get in a tiss

And I admitted that Souness was a dirty *******. Pre 90’s, every team had them, some of them also bloody good footballers (the Leeds teams).

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Unbeaten in two, we are going for the hat-trick. And I've serious feeling about Saturday. Too cocky, they may just take #teamslikeBrighton for granted.
Now, who can we sacrifice to take out De Gea?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Unbeaten in two, we are going for the hat-trick. And I've serious feeling about Saturday. Too cocky, they may just take #teamslikeBrighton for granted.
Now, who can we sacrifice to take out De Gea?

He was superb today.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Calm down dear.

Incidentally I had a run through the other thread and as far as I can see you were the first to mention Hillsborough. For what it's worth. Which isn't a lot.
Happy to put you on ignore if you are hell bent on being aggressive and a bit needless.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Calm down dear.

Incidentally I had a run through the other thread and as far as I can see you were the first to mention Hillsborough. For what it's worth. Which isn't a lot.
Happy to put you on ignore if you are hell bent on being aggressive and a bit needless.

Sorry you’re wrong the insinuation was I was talking about Hillsborough which I posted many times I was not.

And as on many occasions it is you who’s bringing shit up. Ignore, really you pathetic old fool. You need to get out more

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sorry you’re wrong the insinuation was I was talking about Hillsborough which I posted many times I was not.

And as on many occasions it is you who’s bringing shit up. Ignore, really you pathetic old fool. You need to get out more

Wow. An angry middle aged man. My least favourite.

Bye forever, then.....

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Think there is a certain amount of irony in that Utd beating Spurs has arguably helped the two clubs they would least like to win the title :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I didn't watch, but the Football Weekly talking heads are adamant Utd noticeably tired with 15 minutes to go.

That would make this Saturday a textbook Hughton performance v a top 6 team.
Fingers crossed we have 1 shot on target, this time.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I didn't watch, but the Football Weekly talking heads are adamant Utd noticeably tired with 15 minutes to go.

That would make this Saturday a textbook Hughton performance v a top 6 team.
Fingers crossed we have 1 shot on target, this time.

or hit the woodwork. :D

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here