Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Spurs v Utd

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
9 English in the starting 22. Unusual these days.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I think it was an entertaining first half. I am impressed with Man U. Amused as well as yesterday on the train home, a Scouser told me Man U hadn't played anyone any good yet and that Spurs would thrash them as they were 'f@cking sh1t'. ???

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Albion style speculative hoof up the pitch from Pogba to set up the goal

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think it was an entertaining first half. I am impressed with Man U. Amused as well as yesterday on the train home, a Scouser told me Man U hadn't played anyone any good yet and that Spurs would thrash them as they were 'f@cking sh1t'. ???

The build up on radio stations today was similar with hours of praise for Poch, their fans, Winks, Son, Moura, but far less on Solskaer etc. The usual narrative.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
What's up with Mike Dean not the centre of attention currently

There’s been a couple of decisions gone against Wilfried Kane, typical Shyster, and Spurs learning what it’s like to be the small club in a match when all Dean wants to do is award everything to the bigger club.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This current scoreline has exploded Spuds title odds out to 40/1 on oddschecker. Amazing, based on one match in mid January. In 2019 both pundits and Sky have constantly banged on about this being very much a three horse race.

The hype that comes with the PL.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Solskjær will be getting credit, but I'm not sure he'll deserve it for this one. It's all De Gea (well, along with Spurs not striking well enough).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here