Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Spurs v Utd

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
This current scoreline has exploded Spuds title odds out to 40/1 on oddschecker. Amazing, based on one match in mid January. In 2019 both pundits and Sky have constantly banged on about this being very much a three horse race.

The hype that comes with the PL.
Now saying it's a two horse races, some saying spurs were never in the race!
Will potch now go to United, will this game tell him that due to lack of support to buy players he cannot take them any further.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bodes well.for us.

They've got to come back down to earth, at some point.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
De Gea single handedly got Utd that win. 10 top quality saves.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
It’s January, it’s Spurs and they’re out of the race again (perhaps a bit earlier than usual this season)

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Spurs, for a big six team, have a great record of winning absolutely nothing.

Last trophy was the League Cup 11 years ago.

Even we have seen considerably more silverware than Spurs in the last 15 years.

Yes, let’s hope we never have to win those particular trophies again.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Who gives a **** what Jamie Redknapp thinks and did ( defending Pogba’s challenge). Souness has just put him in his place

And why did The Complete And Utter Shyster not punish pogba for chucking the ball away?

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Who gives a **** what Jamie Redknapp thinks and did ( defending Pogba’s challenge). Souness has just put him in his place

And why did The Complete And Utter Shyster not punish pogba for chucking the ball away?

After his booking Pogba also did a deliberate handball that should have been a second yellow.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex

Is that Graeme “I used to play for Liverpool and I’m not biased at all” Souness?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Solskjær will be getting credit, but I'm not sure he'll deserve it for this one. It's all De Gea (well, along with Spurs not striking well enough).

There is a Media ''love in'' with Solskjaer at the moment - Loads of Man United fans in the Journalism Industry and they are all hoping he gets the job permanently, purely because he was an ex player. His results are not to be scoffed at but the performances are no where near as good as people are putting into print.

He seems a really nice bloke does Soskjaer and I sort of hope he gets the job on a personal level but I don't think he has the experience to bring what United fans want . It will be awful to see the same Journalists who are ''Championing'' him for the job at the moment, stabbing him in the back and cutting his throat in 18 months time

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
There is a Media ''love in'' with Solskjaer at the moment - Loads of Man United fans in the Journalism Industry and they are all hoping he gets the job permanently, purely because he was an ex player. His results are not to be scoffed at but the performances are no where near as good as people are putting into print.

He seems a really nice bloke does Soskjaer and I sort of hope he gets the job on a personal level but I don't think he has the experience to bring what United fans want . It will be awful to see the same Journalists who are ''Championing'' him for the job at the moment, stabbing him in the back and cutting his throat in 18 months time

What like an assassin? :whistle:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Particularly love it when he criticises bad tackles.....the sky crew usually show a reel of him in his prime, maiming anyone within 20 yards [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Like this ‘booking’ [emoji23][emoji23]

https://youtu.be/ygVgxYa3mlo

Yep, a brilliant footballer, and a dirty ******* too in an age when every team had several.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here