Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *Bizarre and WEIRD 'Albion' Supporter yesterday*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
OK, with about 10 minutes gone yesterday this WEIRDO wandered in looking for his SEAT, he had a FLAT cap on and a BLUE and white rosette so we KNEW he wasn't a Liverpool fan. He found his seat out and took out his phone and starts clicking away at the DUG out.

He was looking a bit PUZZLED so I asked him if he was OK and he said where is David WAGNER, he is not in the dug out today. He then spent FIFTEEN minutes TEXTING his mate before WANDERING out mumbling something about MOOEY and which way is LEEDS Road ?

Totally BIZARRE , nobody had the FOGGIEST what was going on with him. Sid the BUS Driver (he is on the SIXES) reckoned he was a HUDDERSFIELD fan who had somehow got LOST or he just wanted to see a DECENT club instead a of a team MARROONED at the bottom of the LEAGUE.

Did anyone else SPOT this BIZARRO yesterday ???

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I bumped into him after the match, he was from Brighton but had never been to The Amex before.
He said he hates football but has an uncontrollable fetish for German men, getting us confused with Huddersfield he was under the impression that at least 3 were going to be in there.
I noticed he had leather shorts on under his Mac as he disappeared into the bushes.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Did he look a bit like this and was he asking about where to find our U16s academy?
Herr_Lipp.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
OK, with about 10 minutes gone yesterday this WEIRDO wandered in looking for his SEAT, he had a FLAT cap on and a BLUE and white rosette so we KNEW he wasn't a Liverpool fan. He found his seat out and took out his phone and starts clicking away at the DUG out.

He was looking a bit PUZZLED so I asked him if he was OK and he said where is David WAGNER, he is not in the dug out today. He then spent FIFTEEN minutes TEXTING his mate before WANDERING out mumbling something about MOOEY and which way is LEEDS Road ?

Totally BIZARRE , nobody had the FOGGIEST what was going on with him. Sid the BUS Driver (he is on the SIXES) reckoned he was a HUDDERSFIELD fan who had somehow got LOST or he just wanted to see a DECENT club instead a of a team MARROONED at the bottom of the LEAGUE.

Did anyone else SPOT this BIZARRO yesterday ???

I feel honoured that BIG T spend at least 5 minutes if his valuable time thinking up this absolute classic. You are my hero tony.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here