Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Southgate to Man Utd, Hughton for England?

D

Deleted member 2719

I do hope I haven't tempted you block me. :ohmy:

Still. Fair point. It's always best to have the obliviate/expelliamus option to hand. Just in case, like :lolol:

To be fair Harry, you would have to be a very very naughty boy for me to block you.

I haven't even blocked TLO, its has been tempting though!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
To be fair Harry, you would have to be a very very naughty boy for me to block you.

I haven't even blocked TLO, its has been tempting though!

I have never blocked anyone either. I have never reported a post to Moderators either. The one or two where I was tempted to block during my own ''self flounce'' moments, I usually see them at a later date under the ''Moderating Decisions'' getting themselves banned so I have never needed to block them

D

Deleted member 2719

I have never blocked anyone either. I have never reported a post to Moderators either. The one or two where I was tempted to block during my own ''self flounce'' moments, I usually see them at a later date under the ''Moderating Decisions'' getting themselves banned so I have never needed to block them

I agree, whats the point of a forum if you can't have a decent debate, can't imagine blocking everyone you disagree with, it would soon become a stale place to be.

If we all agreed on here, NSC would not exist IMO.

Well played for Bozza and Mods to to let play go at times, as long as those studs don't show, fair hard tackles are welcome and entertaining.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here