Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ticket Touts Testerday.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
How many others spotted them yesterday?

I arrived at the Amex particulary early, about 12.30, and was approached four times by individuals asking in a particularly Scouse accent, "gotta a ticket mate?", once at the top of the steps opposite the Village Way bus stop, twice in the Coach Park, and once quite brazenly outside the Ticket Office.

Now l'm not quite sure if these guys were buying or selling, but did anyone else come across anything similar?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Got asked on the bridge

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

I arrived at the Amex particulary early, about 12.30, and was approached four times by individuals asking in a particularly Scouse accent, "gotta a ticket mate?", once at the top of the steps opposite the Village Way bus stop, twice in the Coach Park, and once quite brazenly outside the Ticket Office.

Now l'm not quite sure if these guys were buying or selling, but did anyone else come across anything similar?
Yes and the group I saw were clearly under 16 and then proceeded to have an argument amongst themselves.

Police were fully aware of then. They appeared to have come down on an official coach and saw the stewards talking to the driver.

Quite bizarre.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I see this as a sign of success as clearly demand outstrips supply now for the bigger home games

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

2.55 by the station asking for a ticket in a 'Northern' accent ..asking for a ticket...

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Young lad of apparent Scandinavian origins with a placard saying “Ticket Wanted” opposite the burger van at the railway bridge, actually saw a Brighton fan approach him.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So, people (with northern accents) were asking for tickets? I didn't know people asking for tickets were touts - I thought touts were just the people selling them.

Young lad of apparent Scandinavian origins with a placard saying “Ticket Wanted” opposite the burger van at the railway bridge, actually saw a Brighton fan approach him.

Yes I had a Norwegian guy older in his 50s ask me. Liverpool have quite strong following in that part of world

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i once plooked a Norwegian bird in the bot bot totally by mistake ....there was a lot of tequila and coconut oil involved and it just slid in.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
i once plooked a Norwegian bird in the bot bot totally by mistake ....there was a lot of tequila and coconut oil involved and it just slid in.

:lolol:

Not something I ever expected to read on a thread about ticket touting. Anybody else ever plooked a Norwegian bird in the bot bot totally by mistake?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Testerday is the truer word for "in the moment."

It's a combination of tomorrow and yesterday only with more of yesterday. Cause, let's face it, nobody is really that much "in the moment."

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I too thought I heard someone say 'tickets, any tickets' whilst walking past the Fish & Chip van...

You can only see it as a good thing that tickets are so in demand we've got touts hawking outside! We have arrived!! :albion2:

It'll be interesting to see Barber's reaction when he hears about this.....

pbb.jpeg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here