Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bitterne,Southampton. In the land of wrong stripes and boo-boys!

Banter Gone Too Far?

4 Not allowed!
    So there I was on Falmer station platform after the match - about 5.30ish. Some Liverpool fans were giving it the Allez Allez song, fair enough, given that it was an important hard won away victory. A middle aged Albion fan in front of me starts getting all arsey. Basically he starts gobbing off that he hates Scousers, they’re all f***ing c***s etc. etc. Then he starts shouting “You killed thirty seven!” ad nauseum - presumably referring to the Heysel tragedy.

Now I’m not a precious snowflake fan having been to see the Albion play home and away for years, but I was embarrased by this. The bloke wasn’t being provoked but just being a complete tw*t of the first order by coming out with shit like that.

Your views?
    Just a hedgehog on the motorway of life.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Flitting between the county league and mates rates at the amex!

0 Not allowed!
      Ban single use plastics.

https://ibanplastic.com/thank-you/

0 Not allowed!
      I think thinking is so important
      I surrender all control
      To the desire that consumes me whole
      Leads me by the hand to infinity
      Lies in wait at the heart of me - the Albion of course !
      Massive up 170417 LamieRobertson's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
      Could you be more precise about the time

1 Not allowed!
      They’re at it on the Liverpool Coach thread on here too.
      I'm in the mood for ska

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by el punal View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      So there I was on Falmer station platform after the match - about 5.30ish. Some Liverpool fans were giving it the Allez Allez song, fair enough, given that it was an important hard won away victory. A middle aged Albion fan in front of me starts getting all arsey. Basically he starts gobbing off that he hates Scousers, they’re all f***ing c***s etc. etc. Then he starts shouting “You killed thirty seven!” ad nauseum - presumably referring to the Heysel tragedy.

Now I’m not a precious snowflake fan having been to see the Albion play home and away for years, but I was embarrased by this. The bloke wasn’t being provoked but just being a complete tw*t of the first order by coming out with shit like that.

Your views?
      The bloke was out of order but if we had (as we have before) won at their place and sung like that outside it wouldn't have been one chap singing an unpleasant song, more like a shed load of them kicking the shite out of us.

When we won 1-0 in the league up there we were kept in for ages. The idiots had started to brick their own buses!
      “FROM the towns all Inns have been driven: from the villages most. . . . Change your hearts or you will lose your Inns and you will deserve to have lost them. But when you have lost your Inns drown your empty selves, for you will have lost the last of England.”
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      Not sure about the right time but he is true. Justice for them just like for the 96 or don’t they count?
      Members

1 Not allowed!

Your views?
      I agree with you for what its worth.
      Absolutely Sheeboed Tom Hark, Preston Park's Avatar

4 Not allowed!

Your views?
      How does that even qualify as 'banter'? It's just some freak having a pop.
      Buy The Ticket,Take The Ride - Hunter S. Thompson
      Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      *With the lights out*...

...*it's less dangerous*...
      Out of contract June 2019 : Bruno, Bong, Hemed, Towell ( 1 further year option ).