Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool Coach

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Nope. Just Heysel

Indeed it does state something about that. An incident no true fan would want to be associated with, it does though form part of their history.

The Liverpool victim thing has been around for as long as I know. Perhaps its been hijacked by Utd fans but nonetheless it's been considered a thing of ridicule for decades and has always been about their mentality per sa.

I find it odd the constant insults aimed at our rivals, never questioned or corrected yet very insulting, One comment I make, made a huge issue for a Liverpool fan who comes on our forum.

Gull & Chips

Nov 30, 2017
Indeed it does state something about that. An incident no true fan would want to be associated with, it does though form part of their history.

The Liverpool victim thing has been around for as long as I know. Perhaps its been hijacked by Utd fans but nonetheless it's been considered a thing of ridicule for decades and has always been about their mentality per sa.

I find it odd the constant insults aimed at our rivals, never questioned or corrected yet very insulting, One comment I make, made a huge issue for a Liverpool fan who comes on our forum.

i only asked you to justify your opinion. you still haven't. I say this as football fan not a liverpool fan. I go and watch brighton much more than Liverpool.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
i only asked you to justify your opinion. you still haven't. I say this as football fan not a liverpool fan. I go and watch brighton much more than Liverpool.

I don't have to justify my opinion to you or anyone.

As a person I am well entitled to have an opinion about other people and where they're from. If I wish to stereotype a group of people from an certain area I can. Before we were told what we are allowed to think there used to be comedy. These days you're not allowed to say anything in case you upset someone. Get over it. Nothing was meant other than perhaps I'm proving you want to be a victim of my comments. Life's too short just like Ryan.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i know its your view . i am asking you to explain why you hold it . How do you justify your position that scousers 'always the victim' ? what has led you to hold this belief ?
genuine question . It's often thrown around as 'banter' but you seem to want to stand up for it, so i am asking you why.

not sure how old you are ....i'm early 50's , in the old days reds fans were quite nasty with forgeries .....tickets being the main issue ....think they printed like 2000 fake tickets to a cup tie at york from memory .....and when they came down to us in the 80's they flooded Brighton with fake 20 quid notes and had a right old jolly up at the expense of local businesses ...also steamed a fair few upmarket clothes shops in the town.......this is from a few of their top heads so not BS , there was a rumour of counterfeit tickets involved in a particular disaster that were not confirmed......things were a lot different 40 years ago.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I think you’ll find he has. It’s just an ignorant, outdated and offensive one.

Be offended.

Shout for a policeman.

Oh and change your nappy

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Back to the coach - too blingy for me and they had a sort of mini-bus as well so was that for the subs ?

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We were walking past the entrance when the Leicester coach arrived for their visit last season. Many Albion top wearing men, women and kids were waiting, then screaming for Jamie Vardy’s autograph with shrieks of “Jamie, Jamie :love: ”.

I was bloody surprised that this new found adoration extended beyond visits of the top 6.

Modern day pop stars. Their ego’s must match their bank balances.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
the ignorance is astonishing. Before and after everything we are all football fans.

I quite like brighton , i go to the Amex often, the supporters there are pretty sound. i guess this is the interent. different rules and all that. but really idiots perpetuating this ignorance are not worth the effort. Grow up and stay safe.

I think www.stolencarstereo.com is missing a user. Off you pop and leave your Amex ticket to a proper fan whilst you are at it.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
are we playing stereotype bingo now ?

Are you expecting a rational discussion? Genuine question. If so, it probably wasn't the best idea to choose today to pop your head up on an opposition board when it should be profoundly obvious to you that tempers are frayed.

Nobody, literally nobody wants to have a hillsborough discussion with you.

I'm certain you are amused at how our fans have been obstinate and enraged in the immediate aftermath of the game. Insofar as delusion goes though, we have had to suffer over 30 years of hearing you are some kind of football superpower, so on balance I'm sure you can grant us this little foray.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Are there any pictures of this coach of those of us that didn't see it know what being talked about?

Just found this on instagram. Just seems like a normal, standard coach. What's so great about it?

Screenshot 2019-01-13 at 08.52.48.png

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
We were walking past the entrance when the Leicester coach arrived for their visit last season. Many Albion top wearing men, women and kids were waiting, then screaming for Jamie Vardy’s autograph with shrieks of “Jamie, Jamie :love: ”.

I was bloody surprised that this new found adoration extended beyond visits of the top 6.

Modern day pop stars. Their ego’s must match their bank balances.
Just as bad as the melts clapping Pickford :shrug:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here