Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lewis Dunk - England’s second best centre half?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I’ve posted this in another thread but thought it merited it’s own thread.

How good was Lewis today? Not only was his defending exceptional but his use of the ball was superb. Against a truly top draw strike force he coped amazingly well, and whilst Duffy did as well Dunk shone in not panicking when on the ball.

He is really maturing into the complete centre half now. Let’s hope we can hold on to him for a few more seasons yet.

Get him in the England side with Harry.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What behind Alfie Mawson? :lolol: :facepalm:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

How good was Lewis today? Not only was his defending exceptional but his use of the ball was superb. Against a truly top draw strike force he coped amazingly well, and whilst Duffy did as well Dunk shone in not panicking when on the ball.

He is really maturing into the complete centre half now. Let’s hope we can hold on to him for a few more seasons yet.

His captaincy was petty good as well......UnFriend called him over a few times for words after our lads had rightly reacted to another shit decision by the clown in black.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Great post.

If VVD is £80m, well Dunk was much better than him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I told the two scousers( southern edition) in front of me, if VVD keeps improving the way he has, he might end up as good as Dunk.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton

Superb today.
I'd play him with Stones rather than Maguire though

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
How did he not get MOTM today? Seriously how can anyone give that to Propper for today?

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

I'm not sure. Perhaps they were rating it based on feet never leaving the ground no matter if there is a ball to be won.

Nevermind, Gross would have won it if so.

Dunk MotM all day for me.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
He looks so composed, confident and assured - especially when he's alongside Duffy. They seem to boost each other's confidence.

If we had an iffy defence we'd be in a world of shit right now.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
He's one of our own, and always will be.
GS first name on the team sheet.... or at least he should be.
Class that he learned the hard way ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here