Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast
    Members

Bizarre visiting supporter today

0 Not allowed!
    Ok, so withn10 minutes gone, behind us is a single seat that hasn't been taken.

An oriental ,young man wanders up the steps with a printout of his ticket searching for his seat

It is this seat.

He goes and stands in the spot and takes his phone out.

He takes lots of photos( you could hear it clicking away) and then mumbles away into his phone.

He then spends 15 minutes, looking at his phone ( as we are abusing that ******* friend) and then shuffles off.

Totally bizzare! We couldn't work out if he was just there to watch Liverpool? hadn't the foggiest what was going on? Assumed he was in the away end?

we all assumed he just wanted to be there and was confused with the whole experience.....
    " It's a certain kind of fool that likes to hear the sound of his own voice"
    The Eagles - Certain Kind of Fool. Desperado

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Publius Ovidius View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Ok, so withn10 minutes gone, behind us is a single seat that hasn't been taken.

An oriental ,young man wanders up the steps with a printout of his ticket searching for his seat

It is this seat.

He goes and stands in the spot and takes his phone out.

He takes lots of photos( you could hear it clicking away) and then mumbles away into his phone.

He then spends 15 minutes, looking at his phone ( as we are abusing that ******* friend) and then shuffles off.

Totally bizzare! We couldn't work out if he was just there to watch Liverpool? hadn't the foggiest what was going on? Assumed he was in the away end?

we all assumed he just wanted to be there and was confused with the whole experience.....
      This is partly why I often don't bother with the 45 quid plus cost against the big teams. So many bloody tourists.

0 Not allowed!
      East Asian (Asian describes a person, oriental describes a thing) people sometimes just turn up to events or go to museums etc, take a series of photos for social media and then leave without actually watching or looking at anything.
      It’s the world we live in I’m afraid.
      Love Great Britain
      Love the EU
      Love Inclusion and Progression.
      Absolutely Sheeboed Tom Hark, Preston Park's Avatar

11 Not allowed!
      I think it's quite SWEET that we get football tourists nowadays. Where's the harm?
      Buy The Ticket,Take The Ride - Hunter S. Thompson

0 Not allowed!
      There as a bizarre Klopp look a like outside the west doing Klopp mannerisms. To be fair he was a great doppelgänger. Teeth n all.

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hark, Preston Park View Post
      I think it's quite SWEET that we get football tourists nowadays. Where's the harm?
      Exactly. Especially oriental ones.
      Swillis 15/09/2018
      "Zaha is a good player buts he's no Anthony Knockaert, christ he isn't even as good as Will Buckley".

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
      East Asian (Asian describes a person, oriental describes a thing) people sometimes just turn up to events or go to museums etc, take a series of photos for social media and then leave without actually watching or looking at anything.
      Oriental is fine to use.
      Swillis 15/09/2018
      "Zaha is a good player buts he's no Anthony Knockaert, christ he isn't even as good as Will Buckley".

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hark, Preston Park View Post
      Sadly they weren't there to see us.
      If they were they'd have spent £500 in the club shop and Mr Barber would have taken an 'exit fee' at the door.
      “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      Rarely serious, frequently taken seriously.

4 Not allowed!
      I’ve never seen so many people wearing half and half scarves before today!

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
      This.......very, very common and often discussed with my Asia team. Old Trafford is absolutely packed with people doing this (or watching the whole game through their phone)
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"