Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Mo Salah

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Going into the game today I quite liked Mo Salah but thought he acted like a right entitled little POS today, and his ridiculous time wasting as one of supposedly the best players in the world was pretty shameless IMHO

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
He looked pretty good to me..winning balls he shouldn`t have been and quick to turn and leave his marker.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wasn't as good as I was expecting, then again he was up against one of Dunk, Duffy & Bong, 3 of the 4 potential man of the match.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Good player but based on the games at The amex this season and last, Hazard looks a step above.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Going into the game today I quite liked Mo Salah but thought he acted like a right entitled little POS today, and his ridiculous time wasting as one of supposedly the best players in the world was pretty shameless IMHO

You mean like our players, and players of all other teams do when 1 nil up?

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
looked fairly average in the first half , not really in the game but then same could be said for Mane & Firminho too.

Second half he just went roaming all over from own half to wings and we didnt have an answer to him , he was the difference between a draw and defeat but then the best players often are.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
He played well, but thought he should have been booked for taking close to an hour to get back into his own half after scoring the penalty

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
sometimes great players can be anonymous for periods of a game, then 1 piece of trickery/magic - goal. possibly quiet again after - they win the game for their team.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Acts like the over entitled **** that he is really. The guy is an enormous bellend. Terrible role model for kids.

Is this sarcastic? He is a great role model for kids. Most footballers are known for drinking, shagging, gambling and generally acting like tw@ts. Salah I believe is a strict Muslim, who even fasts throughout the season when he could probably be exempt being that he a professional athlete.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Is this sarcastic? He is a great role model for kids. Most footballers are known for drinking, shagging, gambling and generally acting like tw@ts. Salah I believe is a strict Muslim, who even fasts throughout the season when he could probably be exempt being that he a professional athlete.

I fast between meals. I'm a roll model (nice ham and mustard)

Can be exempt because he's an athlete??

Typical religious clap trap.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

Exempt from a doctrine? :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here