Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Player ratings vs Liverpool (h)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If 6 is average a lot of you are being stingy. We've just played a team who are better than last year, we're runners up and champions league finalists. .

Button 8 . . . Couldn't have done much more other than save the penalty and score a winner.
Montoya 6 6 of one half a dozen of the other
Duffy 8
Dunk 8
Bong 8 best game for some time
Locadia 8, brightest light over the halfway line
Stephens 7 solid
Propper 7
March 5
Gross 6, worked hard, but faded, had little option with penalty, Salah was clean through and no other defenders to be seen.
Murray 5, totally ineffective at this level/pace

Andone 7 we were down and defending when he came on, made a few spirited attempts from barely half chances.
Knockaert 6 , tried too hard
Kayal n/a

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/QUOTE]

We’re runners up and CL finalists? **** me, I was just hoping we’d comfortably avoid relegation.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
If 6 is average a lot of you are being stingy. We've just played a team who are better than last year, we're runners up and champions league finalists.

Totally agree, especially Ninja's. Perhaps he expects us to beat Liverpool 3-0? Notice also that the Bong haters are still out in force despite being excellent today against one of the best forward lines in Europe. Ridiculous.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Button 6 - Some decent punching, no chance with the pen
Montoya 5 - A little too loose in possession
Bong 7 - Very athletic, Hughton is right to trust him
Duffy 7 - Good as usual
Dunk 8 - Good as usual
Stephens 5 - Very good when you're holding onto a lead, not the player you need when you have to score
Propper 7 - I like his leggy flicks
Gross 6 - Worrying form recently, Isolated fabulous moments however. He needs to play further forward or not at all
Locadia 6 - Costly slip at the end, but encouraging progress
Solly 6 - How do we unlock the player that is clearly there?
Murray 5 - A manifestly poor selection in a game like this

Knocky - There's a buzz when he gets the ball
Andone - Left his foot in once or twice. Good
Kayal - No loads of impact in a short space of time

But they need to get back quicker rather than just ambling along

Nonsense I’m afraid - he raced back after Propper’s sloppy pass gave the ball away cheaply. He was already in position inside our penalty area waiting for Gross to do his job. He didn’t and that was the match. Watch the replays

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Ha ha! Apologies, I've inherited the bread knifes old iPad and it has an infuriatingly bad spell checker, merican mostly. . . But it is good for watching live stream matches!

We’re runners up and CL finalists? **** me, I was just hoping we’d comfortably avoid relegation.[/QUOTE]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here