Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ManOfSussex View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In my 32 years of watching Albion, Kevin Friend this afternoon is up there with the biggest **** ****ing mother ******* biased **** shows of an officiating performance, ably assisted by 2 useful ****heads on the lines, of a referring performance I've seen. It was a total **** **** of a display. He should be ****ing ashamed of himself. If there were PGMOL assessors there today I hope they spotted the biased **** like I did and demote him for a ****.

Being a Hastings boy I can treat the impostors of triumph and disaster just the same as Kipling said, we never tested Alisson for one, but Kevin Friend today was a 12th man and I have to say **** the ******. He's a ****. Generally speaking I never use the language of the snooker hall, but Kevin Friend is a ****.

Obviously that's just my opinion.
    There are 10 or 15 on this thread, quite clearly creaming themselves at the possibility of coming across as "really mature" or having such "superior football knowledge" that they can see over the narrow partisan views of internet chat rooms.

Snivelling peasants, the lot of them.

The referee was indeed the most biased, cheating ***ing ***ing ****er a**e m***er I can ever remember seeing at a football match. An utter ****

I look forward to your insight after future matches

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by ManOfSussex View Post
      In my 32 years of watching Albion, Kevin Friend this afternoon is up there with the biggest **** ****ing mother ******* biased **** shows of an officiating performance, ably assisted by 2 useful ****heads on the lines, of a referring performance I've seen. It was a total **** **** of a display. He should be ****ing ashamed of himself. If there were PGMOL assessors there today I hope they spotted the biased **** like I did and demote him for a ****.

Being a Hastings boy I can treat the impostors of triumph and disaster just the same as Kipling said, we never tested Alisson for one, but Kevin Friend today was a 12th man and I have to say **** the ******. He's a ****. Generally speaking I never use the language of the snooker hall, but Kevin Friend is a ****.

Obviously that's just my opinion.
      Sorry M.O.S. as a point of order, could you please add a couple of strategically placed letters to replace asterisks just so I can gauge your true level of crossness and subsequent profanities ? Thanks mate x

0 Not allowed!
      Thought he got a few decisions wrong
      but was not as bad as some of our fans
      were saying he was. We have had a lot worse

0 Not allowed!
      The games being repeated on Sky Sports at the moment. So far it has reiterated my view that pretty much every decision went Liverpool’s way. Lots of soft free kick given to them when we didn’t get fouls for similar offences. Also corners and goal kicks going their way incorrectly.

The officials weren’t the reason we lost but were infuriating nonetheless.
      Rejected.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by blue-shifted View Post
      There are 10 or 15 on this thread, quite clearly creaming themselves at the possibility of coming across as "really mature" or having such "superior football knowledge" that they can see over the narrow partisan views of internet chat rooms.

Snivelling peasants, the lot of them.

The referee was indeed the most biased, cheating ***ing ***ing ****er a**e m***er I can ever remember seeing at a football match. An utter ****

I look forward to your insight after future matches
      Thank-you very much. The thing with football and me is I always class myself as a student - I am constantly learning for example - I pay to watch Albion, Albion bought Gareth Barry - other than 3 years in age and a world cup knock out game for England, that's fundamentally all the difference is between me and him.
      Each to his choice, and I rejoice the lot has fallen to me
      In a fair ground-in a fair ground -
      Yea, Sussex by the sea!
      Massive up 170417 LamieRobertson's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Simster View Post
      This. All of this.
      You weren't at the game then...and pundits ...pfft they are what they are..two a penny

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by clockend1983 View Post
      Thought he got a few decisions wrong
      but was not as bad as some of our fans
      were saying he was. We have had a lot worse
      Six posts in either years ..hmmm...and yet moved to comment on a ref that wasn't that bad in your opinion....I wonder

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by LamieRobertson View Post
      You weren't at the game then...and pundits ...pfft they are what they are..two a penny
      Not denying that, and there were one or two decisions that really were poor (Locadia offside, a Montoya foul that could have gone for him) but I've seen plenty of ref performances worse than how this appeared on the stream. Obviously missing something by not being there...
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      Calderon is the type of guy that if your daughter married, you would worry that she was not good enough for him.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Simster View Post
      Not denying that, and there were one or two decisions that really were poor (Locadia offside, a Montoya foul that could have gone for him) but I've seen plenty of ref performances worse than how this appeared on the stream. Obviously missing something by not being there...

I've never known so many people talk about a refs performance on leaving the ground...but all your comments noted
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Not blaming him totally for a poor performance but he was literally star struck. Every challenge went their way. He needs to be struck off, refs guide doesn’t say you have to give them everything you fan boy cheating star struck ****...maybe I am blaming him a bit