Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    When you see replays, it's obvious the ref did get a lot right, no one in the ground can see as much as you can on to with zoom, multi angle and replays. There's no substitute for atmospheric judgement in the heat of the moment, when you're only partially sighted, though

Quote Originally Posted by R. Slicker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So it seems people watching at home think he was ok and people at the game who saw the whole picture, agree that he and his Linoís were basically cheating bístards. (Apart from @statbrother of course but he is completely hatstand.)

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Massive up 170417 LamieRobertson's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by zefarelly View Post
      When you see replays, it's obvious the ref did get a lot right, no one in the ground can see as much as you can on to with zoom, multi angle and replays. There's no substitute for atmospheric judgement in the heat of the moment, when you're only partially sighted, though
      That'll be the ref as well then...I doubt whether they will do replays of the 50/50's which is generally what most people were on about

0 Not allowed!
      The thing is was screaming at the ref like everyone else but I have to admit I think he got most decisions spot on. Liverpool have a lot of very talented and quick players and it is therefore inevitable that a lot of fouls are given for little contact.

However it just shows what abuse can do because he definitely let a couple go towards the end.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by dwayne View Post
      Ref got most right. I couldn't attend but watched on TSN pundits surprised how frustrated Albion fans were.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
      This. All of this.
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      Calderon is the type of guy that if your daughter married, you would worry that she was not good enough for him.

3 Not allowed!
      In my 32 years of watching Albion, Kevin Friend this afternoon is up there with the biggest **** ****ing mother ******* biased **** shows of an officiating performance, ably assisted by 2 useful ****heads on the lines, of a referring performance I've seen. It was a total **** **** of a display. He should be ****ing ashamed of himself. If there were PGMOL assessors there today I hope they spotted the biased **** like I did and demote him for a ****.

Being a Hastings boy I can treat the impostors of triumph and disaster just the same as Kipling said, we never tested Alisson for one, but Kevin Friend today was a 12th man and I have to say **** the ******. He's a ****. Generally speaking I never use the language of the snooker hall, but Kevin Friend is a ****.

Obviously that's just my opinion.
      Each to his choice, and I rejoice the lot has fallen to me
      In a fair ground-in a fair ground -
      Yea, Sussex by the sea!

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by macbeth View Post
      Surprised by his performance today, as we usually have quite a good record when he refs us. Gave us the VERY generous penalty in the Palace game. I suppose you could say its swings and roundabouts, but I'd rather the officials were in fact getting the decisions right
      Likes the big clubs.
      On the BHA rollercoaster Icy Gull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by LamieRobertson View Post
      That'll be the ref as well then...I doubt whether they will do replays of the 50/50's which is generally what most people were on about
      Exactly, that was my biggest gripe about the officials today, any doubt or 50/50 decision, give it to Liverpool. ****ing irritating.
      Show me a good loser and I will show you a loser - Toto Wolff

1 Not allowed!
      Weird how 20,000 plus BHA fans who were actually AT the match probably thought he was diabolical, the worst ref we've possibly ever had down here.....we can't all by wrong surely?

EVERY single decision went their way

The cheer/celebration in the North Stand for the 85 minute foul/free kicj he actually gave us tells its own story

0 Not allowed!
      The north stand stood up, to a man, and celebrated actually getting a free kick, even singing Lets go f........ mental.

The east stand linesman gave a corner to Liverpool which was completely wrong & then didn't wave his flag again for the rest of the half, leaving all the decisions to the ref. Bizarre.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Dancin Ninja BHA View Post
      Weird how 20,000 plus BHA fans who were actually AT the match probably thought he was diabolical, the worst ref we've possibly ever had down here.....we can't all by wrong surely?

EVERY single decision went their way

The cheer/celebration in the North Stand for the 85 minute foul/free kicj he actually gave us tells its own story
      I still hate the ref, donít know who it was, who sent two Albion players off early doors at the Amex.