Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 212829303132 LastLast
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    BBC coverage a bit bias, I would have like to have seen Locadia's late decision for offside in the 1st and the push in the their box near the end of the 2nd.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by mlg57 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      BBC coverage a bit bias, I would have like to have seen Locadia's late decision for offside in the 1st and the push in the their box near the end of the 2nd.
      They didn’t like the match per se, the whole slot seemed over in a flash.
      Mon nez est parfait! Knocky's Nose's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      I have to say the game wasn't exactly electrifying to watch (yes, I was there) - but it was simply a very competent display of containing a team without looking like we were defending for our lives for 90 minutes.

Strange atmosphere at the Amex today. Thought the scousers sang up well (when they did, which wasn't often), and we were pretty quiet. It won't be a game I'll remember for years to come, but it wasn't one I'll chose to forget. We didn't get tonked, and we put in a proper shift. I can't say any more right now..
      Ce Qui Donne?
      Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Call me.

Call me..

For your lovers' overtime !!!
      Out of contract June 2019 : Bruno, Bong, Hemed, Towell ( 1 further year option ).

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Knocky's Nose View Post
      I have to say the game wasn't exactly electrifying to watch (yes, I was there) - but it was simply a very competent display of containing a team without looking like we were defending for our lives for 90 minutes.

Strange atmosphere at the Amex today. Thought the scousers sang up well (when they did, which wasn't often), and we were pretty quiet. It won't be a game I'll remember for years to come, but it wasn't one I'll chose to forget. We didn't get tonked, and we put in a proper shift. I can't say any more right now..
      I thought the singing started well and loud, then a quite tension took hold in watching the chess match on the pitch. Interspersed with hatred towards Friend and his linesmen.
      Mon nez est parfait! Knocky's Nose's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Yes, the ref and the lino came in for a bit of singing... "one nil..... to the ref-er-ee" was sung with some gusto.

Took the Father in Law today and he pissed himself at the "live round the corner... you only live round the corner" chant.
      Ce Qui Donne?

0 Not allowed!
      Yes, the ref and the lino came in for a bit of singing... "one nil..... to the ref-er-ee" was sung with some gusto.

Took the Father in Law today and he pissed himself at the "live round the corner... you only live round the corner" chant.
      I liked that old chestnut: “The referee’s an anchor”. With everyone adopting an Eastenders accent.

Back in the day, to the tune of Bread of Heaven, this was dealt with by: “Referee, referee, your old lady is a whore. Your old lady, is a whore”.
      Broad Blue & White stripe perseus's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by spence View Post
      You obviously didn't go because Button pulled off at least one good save
      Button pulled a good save against Salah, but I remember thinking he did not really have much to do.

Brighton = blue
      Albion = white
      Hove = just a little gold necklace stripe
      Broad Blue & White stripe perseus's Avatar

1 Not allowed!

Not so much containing, as our forward line was not good enough. Fabinho played like Lawrenson in his heyday and looked very much the part.

Shaqiri is a long way short of being Couthinho.

Brighton = blue
      Albion = white
      Hove = just a little gold necklace stripe

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Southwest Seagull View Post
      Ref was poor but if anyone thinks we deserved something from the game then they're deluded.
      I'm deluded. I think we could have had a point out of that.
      ● A 21-year-old man from Shoreham was arrested at the Amex stadium on suspicion of throwing a pie at Wilfried Zaha ●