Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool *** Official Match Thread ***

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Good half - I quite enjoyed it. We're not a bad team are we? I like the commentators view that the result teams get at the Amex is the benchmark test of their season's ambitions.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Good first half, a few 'moments' in defence, but nothing clear cut.

We have zero threat up front with Murray. No way it'll end up 0-0, although happy if it does!

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Good half - I quite enjoyed it. We're not a bad team are we? I like the commentators view that the result teams get at the Amex is the benchmark test of their season's ambitions.

Wow. Not still under the radar then?

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Who exactly can he aim for ? We are only
Committing one player in the box versus five Liverpool players.

Bong is having an outstanding game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All the more reason not to hit it into the first Liverpool player

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
I suspect Andone will be on in the 70th, Murray looks a bit off the pace so far. Locadia is doing great I feel so far. I'll be pretty happy with a 0-0 seeing as the officials are favouring the away team with 50-50s. Just waiting for the softest Salah penalty now...

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
We've done very well so far. Locadia doing well and been hard done by by the awful ref and linesman. Murray trying but it does seem like an Andone kind of a game. Glenn has a habit though of popping up with a cheeky goal out of nowhere in games like this.

Will just be happy if we get through the first 5 mins of second half and are able to settle in.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Who exactly can he aim for ? We are only
Committing one player in the box versus five Liverpool players.

Bong is having an outstanding game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is doing well. But he could try and get his crosses above the first player. So far, all his crosses have ended up at the feet of Liverpool players before getting anywhere near any of ours, whether they were in the box or running forwards. I think that's the thing, his crosses never really look as though they're actually going to get into the box to be attacked.

Loved his little back-heel / between his own legs thingy in the middle of the pitch - beat 2-3 Liverpool players in one go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here