Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dirty v Derby tonight

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Have to say, Leeds were excellent tonight. First time I've watched them this season, on that evidence they'll be joining the PL next year

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thought the standard over all was all over the place. Derby didn't get close to having one shot of any sort. Icky thump. If Leeds go up they will need to buy a new team. The little boy looks good though. Off to #webuyanyplayer.com soon? ???

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Derby hitting their traditional ‘2nd half of the season’ form with aplomb!

I predict that they’ll be 10th (or lower) by March.

Doing things the ‘Derby Way’ yet again.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I hate Leeds but they bossed it tonight. Derby without Wilson looked toothless.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I really don't want Leeds to get promoted. The whole of pre-season and no doubt the majority of the season proper will be about Leeds back in the prem. It'll bore the tits off me. If they go up, I hope they are absolutely dire and go right back down.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I really don't want Leeds to get promoted. The whole of pre-season and no doubt the majority of the season proper will be about Leeds back in the prem. It'll bore the tits off me. If they go up, I hope they are absolutely dire and go right back down.

The close season 2019 will be dominated by the biased London media’s love of Spurs and WHL. Should they ever win silverware, the Kleenex-ometer will be off the scale.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Bias London Media?

Have you seen the Liverpool love in....

I agree to an extent, but IMO they always get a mixed press, any setbacks such as losses or injury news seized upon and magnified. Whereas Spurs, Poch, Levy, new WHL, Kane, etc are lauded to the nth degree, the only setback ever laughed at being the stadium delay.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I agree to an extent, but IMO they always get a mixed press, any setbacks such as losses or injury news seized upon and magnified. Whereas Spurs, Poch, Levy, new WHL, Kane, etc are lauded to the nth degree, the only setback ever laughed at being the stadium delay.

Spurs dont get as much shite as Arsenal/United and Chelsea.

But Liverpool have a complete free pass.

where are the Klopp must win a trophy headlines despite spending heavily - which also never gets mentioned.

Klopp plays the stiffs in FA cup - nothing - Spurs Bring on Harry Kane against Rochdale and its a disgrace...

I am the worst person to talk about this haha

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here