Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What will the West Brom attendance be?

What will the West Brom attendance be?

• < 15,000

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • 15,000 - 17,500

Votes: 9 4.8%
  • 17,501 - 20,000

Votes: 24 12.7%
  • 20,001 - 22,500

Votes: 34 18.0%
  • 22,501 - 25,000

Votes: 41 21.7%
  • 25,001 - 27,500

Votes: 50 26.5%
  • 27,501 - 30,000

Votes: 21 11.1%
  • 30,000+

Votes: 8 4.2%

• Total voters

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I’ll be bringing the family with some new additions. Hopefully many more should be.

Let’s get 30k+

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The pricing is great, and I just hope the message reaches our fans.

This competition is there for the taking this season for a club like ours - one sitting in mid-table in the Prem, with a competitive squad, and where Liverpool are already out, 2 of the biggest 5 clubs remaining in the tournament play each other and another one of those is away to another Premier league side in round 4.

I think these ticket prices send a message that the club agrees - they clearly want big crowds getting behind the team.

As for the gate, I'd guess at around 25,000 for this one but ever since the club moved to the Amex the support levels have continued to surprise, so maybe 28-29,000 isn't out of the question, especially if they don't piss about with opening different stands at different times. Sadly, I can't make it or I'd be all over this one.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Just spoken to a palace work colleague, palace are charging £25 adults for their 4th round game v spurs. I know it is spurs and palace need the money! But really? And it's on tv.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
The pricing is great, and I just hope the message reaches our fans.

This competition is there for the taking this season for a club like ours - one sitting in mid-table in the Prem, with a competitive squad, and where Liverpool are already out, 2 of the biggest 5 clubs remaining in the tournament play each other and another one of those is away to another Premier league side in round 4.

I think these ticket prices send a message that the club agrees - they clearly want big crowds getting behind the team.

As for the gate, I'd guess at around 25,000 for this one but ever since the club moved to the Amex the support levels have continued to surprise, so maybe 28-29,000 isn't out of the question, especially if they don't piss about with opening different stands at different times. Sadly, I can't make it or I'd be all over this one.

Excitement from the quarter final last year, an appreciably stronger squad, decent opposition, and the fact that "higher" teams will have been knocked out -all reasons to give the F A Cup a real go. Yes, you would think that the club would want to encourage a cup run, and I am sure that deep down they would, so why are they not confident that all the stands will be full. I think your estimate is about right -of course if WBA sell out, then it could be touching 30,000. great times.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Just spoken to a palace work colleague, palace are charging £25 adults for their 4th round game v spurs. I know it is spurs and palace need the money! But really? And it's on tv.

Chelsea are playing Sheffield Wednesday or Luton at 6pm on a Sunday and it's televised. Chelsea supporting mate has told me they're charging £30. That's a disgrace frankly.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I’m a little confused by the “up to 4 per fan number” and “make sure you allocate to friends and family” messages.

Does this mean that, as a STH, I can buy 4 tickets on Sunday and allocate them to people who cannot yet buy in their own right (bronze members and purchase history only), or do I have to wait if they want some loyalty points? :shrug:

It means each fan with a fan number can allocate 4 tickets to themselves. So you can 4 tickets on Sunday, as a STH, but you need to allocate them all to yourself as only STH are able to purchase on Sunday. If the 15 loyalty points per fan are more important that getting seats early then wait and allocate the tickets when purchase history fan numbers are able to buy.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Great value and I intend getting along and bringing my chidren to their first Brighton game.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Tremendous value, well done the club :thumbsup:

Defo going - just waiting to decide if we're going NS or waiting for our WSU seats to be sold, My mate can't make his mind up owing to being a bit concussed :facepalm:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It means each fan with a fan number can allocate 4 tickets to themselves. So you can 4 tickets on Sunday, as a STH, but you need to allocate them all to yourself as only STH are able to purchase on Sunday. If the 15 loyalty points per fan are more important that getting seats early then wait and allocate the tickets when purchase history fan numbers are able to buy.

That’s what I thought, but the message got confused by going on about assigning them correctly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here