Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cup game singing section

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
How could we get the club to consider this for home cup games?
Given the smaller crowd and no usuall ‘move people’ issues, it should be easy to designate a block in the North.
Would also help the team given the smaller numbers spread out don’t make so much noise.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
That is a very good idea; let's find out what we could be like at home... Email Barber quick!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I bet the club would consider this favourably.

But they probably would need more notice if they were going to plan it - and tickets go on sale at 10am on Sunday.

Not sure the online ticketing software will make it easy, given the short notice.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I speak as a singer with a WSU ST because I prefer the view, but for this game, surely the whole NS should be the singing 'block'? It worked well for the CP cup game last season.

That's where me and my singing mates are headed anyway.

PG

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So long as no one starts signing by me in the north stand then fine.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I speak as a singer with a WSU ST because I prefer the view, but for this game, surely the whole NS should be the singing 'block'? It worked well for the CP cup game last season.

That's where me and my singing mates are headed anyway.

PG

Same here, Heading to the north to lend a hand as I dont think they are apprciated by many in the Middle of the WSU.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
I bet the club would consider this favourably.

But they probably would need more notice if they were going to plan it - and tickets go on sale at 10am on Sunday.

Not sure the online ticketing software will make it easy, given the short notice.

Maybe just spread the word on here; if you want to stand and sing buy your tickets in N1E or N1F for this game... (forget your Police Box, or your SW Corner)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Maybe just spread the word on here; if you want to stand and sing buy your tickets in N1E or N1F for this game... (forget your Police Box, or your SW Corner)
I suppose the club could designate a couple of singing blocks, and make them only bookable by phone ? ???

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
Seems like singers who are usually scattered across the ground like the idea.

I suppose the club would just need to advertise a block(s) as signing so you buy North general or North singing. Can’t be too tricky to organise.

Those that don’t want to sing or want the atmosphere without joining in could go in the other North section.

How can this be out to the club?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Seems like singers who are usually scattered across the ground like the idea.

I suppose the club would just need to advertise a block(s) as signing so you buy North general or North singing. Can’t be too tricky to organise.

Those that don’t want to sing or want the atmosphere without joining in could go in the other North section.

How can this be out to the club?

Are you palarse :moo:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here