Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "West Brom cup game - waiting for the upper tiers" thread *** all areas open! ***

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
This is going well - should be a pretty full ground. Extra kudos of annoying West Brom by writing "Albion v West Bromwich Albion" on the tickets*.

*Yes, I know we write "Albion" every match. But West Brom don't know that.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Coventry pricing was £18 and £6 for a 5th round tie including travel and various bits of the ground were opened up every few days based on demand.
So not sure what the difference was.

The only thing I would criticise is not opening the North Stand, depriving those who like a good old sing song. Seems like the club has learnt from this.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The only thing I would criticise is not opening the North Stand, depriving those who like a good old sing song. Seems like the club has learnt from this.

Unless I’ve completely lost my marbles I’m pretty sure I was in the Northstand for the Coventry cup game .

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Is singing banned/physically impossible unless one is standing within the confines of the North Stand?

Having been to matches where the North Stand is not open then yes, as the singers are split up around the ground. Even when they start gathering at the edges there are 2 lots on opposite sides of the ground. I think North Stand should be opened before East Stand.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
They’ve only opened the front half of each block in the WSU.
Yes. And ticket sales in WSU have been a bit disappointing. In round numbers only c.1,500 have been sold leaving c.4,000 empties up there....?

If WBA sell out the South Stand then we are on about 26K at the moment. Hopefully sales will go well this week.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here