Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "West Brom cup game - waiting for the upper tiers" thread *** all areas open! ***

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Yes. And ticket sales in WSU have been a bit disappointing. In round numbers only c.1,500 have been sold leaving c.4,000 empties up there....?

Given that level of sales from WBA (which surely indicates they don't expect their team to be taking it seriously btw), then shouldn't we now say that's your lot and start selling off the South Stand to home fans?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Given that level of sales from WBA (which surely indicates they don't expect their team to be taking it seriously btw), then shouldn't we now say that's your lot and start selling off the South Stand to home fans?
I think you've misunderstood.

4K left in WSU...

WBA have done well with South Stand and seem to be on target for sell out of their allocation or close to.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I think you've misunderstood.

4K left in WSU...

WBA have done well with South Stand and seem to be on target for sell out of their allocation or close to.

Oh really, well I take that last comment back then. Well done WBA.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Oh really, well I take that last comment back then. Well done WBA.
Yes. Very good support from them. I guess they are enjoying this season in the Championship and Brighton in the cup is a decent away day...

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
What sort of attendance figure are we likely to have? 25000ish?
Yes. Seems like c.24K sold at the moment so hopefully a few more than 25K by KO on Saturday.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
2 seats left in S1F...

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
TRANSPORT
Not seen this anywhere.
What is available? I know the racecourse was open, any news about Mill Road plus how reliable are the trains back to Lewes post match?
Does this game go to extra time or just 90 minutes and a replay?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Looking at available tickets for home fans left it's just 1353 , unless i can't add up , with WBA responding well support wise it suggests a near sell out i would of thought , going on the current rate of sales it will be very close to a full house which is testament to sensible pricing .

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Looking at available tickets for home fans left it's just 1353 , unless i can't add up , with WBA responding well support wise it suggests a near sell out i would of thought , going on the current rate of sales it will be very close to a full house which is testament to sensible pricing .
Discussed above but much of WSU (the back half) has not been opened for sale yet... also The Shelf and a segregation area to add to that as unsold.

Is on target for a very positive 25K+ but not much more unless sales (BHA & WBA) speed up this week.

Hopefully will be more. I'd guess that a lot of the people who might come in the end don't know about ticket availability/prices or have yet to get organised and buy their tickets.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
1 left in S1F...

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Yes. Good spot - that will be a very interesting web page to follow for the next few days.

Exciting moment imminent this morning as it appears they have only 3 tickets left to sell in S1F...

Yes, I posted it on here before, but I'm not sure anyone took any notice.

1 seat left in S1B too. Bit surprised they haven't opened up S1G already. Surely will be anytime.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Discussed above but much of WSU (the back half) has not been opened for sale yet... also The Shelf and a segregation area to add to that as unsold.

Is on target for a very positive 25K+ but not much more unless sales (BHA & WBA) speed up this week.

Hopefully will be more. I'd guess that a lot of the people who might come in the end don't know about ticket availability/prices or have yet to get organised and buy their tickets.

Ah Ha yes i didn't see that thank you , well whatever it is the pricing will tempt quite a few who have still yet to have been to the Amex my Cousin and his kids being 4 of those whom previously simply can't afford the usual matchday pricing .

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
WBA are into S1G now (530 available in that block).

WSU sales are a steadily trickling flow. Difficult to track as more rows are opened up but around 150 sold today so far.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here