Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "West Brom cup game - waiting for the upper tiers" thread *** all areas open! ***

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's this fact that makes it frustrating that one is not for sale now!

It's bizarre isn't it? Give people a choice now rather than make them go for seats they might not really want, only to feel annoyed in a day or two.

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Dear Mr Barber,
I wish to purchase 4 seats in one of the upper tiers for the FA cup match
Please can you open them up now so I can complete my purchase
#stillnotsittinginthecorners

Thank you.

Shippers

Jan 12, 2016
It's bizarre isn't it? Give people a choice now rather than make them go for seats they might not really want, only to feel annoyed in a day or two.

I brought 4 in the corner this morning, much rather upper tear but couldn't hold my nerve/risk getting no tickets - I'm going to be pissed off tomorrow aren't I?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I brought 4 in the corner this morning, much rather upper tear but couldn't hold my nerve/risk getting no tickets - I'm going to be pissed off tomorrow aren't I?

Weak. Didn't you play this game last year?

zefarelly

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Just booked 2 in the north for £20. If upper tiers open I'll book more and pass the North ones on

Invicta

Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Expect the ticket office enjoy the game . See how long they can string it out! I would !

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Still 10 days to the game, you should have held you're nerve!!!

Don't cry

Weak. Didn't you play this game last year?

Harsh words, from the three of you. Especially considering that your #holdthenerve strategy utterly relies on other people making the decision he did.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Just open the ****ing upper tiers... total **** up, IMHO... club should have learnt lesson...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
1,000 left, give or take. Only a few blocks with groups of four for any families, and essentially none with a side-on view of the pitch.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
Aug 8, 2005

You've had a shocker there. Why wait this long and then buy. At least one upper tier is clearly going to be opened. My money is on East first just to be annoying.

I'd also ask myself who are the people still buying those in the corner. I assume they are the casual fan who is unaware of what is going to happen?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You've had a shocker there. Why wait this long and then buy. At least one upper tier is clearly going to be opened. My money is on East first just to be annoying.

It was East first for the Coventry game wasn't it?

Works for the TV cameras, I guess.

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost

I'd also ask myself who are the people still buying those in the corner. I assume they are the casual fan who is unaware of what is going to happen?

If I wasn't on NSC I'd be assuming I'd got lucky and managed to bag a ticket just before they sold out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here