Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "West Brom cup game - waiting for the upper tiers" thread *** all areas open! ***

Invicta

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Load of seats in the North stand. Looks like the East will be leading the singing !

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Just got my three tickets for the North stand.......very happy.

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Latest count up see’s 3415 seats available.
I predict East upper, possibly blocks C & D being opened up shortly after going on general sale tomorrow.

Tim Over Whelmed

Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'm on the North with my boys, should be a different experience to our normal ESU, sounds like fun!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Latest count up see’s 3415 seats available.
I predict East upper, possibly blocks C & D being opened up shortly after going on general sale tomorrow.

Struggling to see that. How many general sale people are there that don't have a STH,a membership or don't know a STH to have bought with already.

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Struggling to see that. How many general sale people are there that don't have a STH,a membership or don't know a STH to have bought with already.
Are you struggling to see that they won’t open anymore or are you hoping for West? I only say east as that’s what happened ex Coventry last season.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Are you struggling to see that they won’t open anymore or are you hoping for West? I only say east as that’s what happened ex Coventry last season.

I don't think it will be tomorrow, but maybe there is sufficient new purchases tomorrow for that to happen.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

If people want their loyalty points, then the STH has to wait for the member / general sale to be eligible as you can’t assign earlier.

Our group has a mix of STH and bronze members, and the bronze members wanted to wait to get their points.

Tim Over Whelmed

Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
North gonna b infiltrated by wsu at last there’ll b proper noise from the north lol [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

... and the ESU massive!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here